• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the average delivery time for a supply order from HO to DE?

In summary, the average delivery time for supplies from HO to DE is 3-5 business days. You can track your supply delivery by logging into your Pampered Chef account. There are no additional fees for supply delivery from HO to DE. If your supplies are damaged during delivery, please contact customer service for assistance. If you need to change the delivery address for your supply order, please contact customer service as soon as possible.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
about how long would it take a supply order to go from HO to DE?

depends how they send it. Some of my supply/sample orders have been sent Smart Post lately.

I live in Central PA..and it usually takes about 3 days for my stuff to get here..I would think that Delaware would not be much different

depends on how deep the snow is..... :)
Mine was to be delivered on the 5th of Feb.. since MD got hammered with snow. I got it on 15th of Feb..
most of the time it's 3-4 days.

Does it show shipped yet? Tracking number will give you a good indication- if it's FedEx or SmartPost (Smartpost has a HUGE tracking number usually starting with 9 i think).I'm in NC and it takes me about 2-3 days from when they ship...if it's FedEx. I don't get many via SmartPost usually, so can't remember those.

http://www.fedex.com/grd/maps/ShowMapEntry.do?cc=US&language=en

Put in HO's zip 60101 and it'll show you the average transit time for FedEx. As mentioned above, if your supply order gets shipped SmartPost, this won't apply, and it'll take longer.

What is the typical delivery time for supplies from HO to DE?

The average delivery time for supplies from HO to DE is 3-5 business days.

Can I track my supply delivery from HO to DE?

Yes, you can track your supply delivery by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing the order status.

Are there any additional fees for supply delivery from HO to DE?

No, there are no additional fees for supply delivery from HO to DE. The cost is included in the total price of your order.

What happens if my supplies are damaged during delivery from HO to DE?

If your supplies are damaged during delivery, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure you receive your supplies in good condition.

Can I change the delivery address for my supply order from HO to DE?

If you need to change the delivery address for your supply order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but changes may not be possible if the order has already been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • tkraus