• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long to Get Show In? Submission Deadline for Hosting a Successful Show

there's a date next to it. The date next to the show in the notebook is Oct. 31, so you would have to turn in the show by that date in order to get the specials.
ChefSandyK
Does anyone know how long I have to get a show in? I did a show on the 23rd. The host wanted to keep it open until the 1st (she had orders that wanted to wait until payday). Now she wants to meet in person to go over her part...which doesn't happen until Sunday. The host is a friend of mine...and it was a really good show...so I'm not trying to be pushy. I just don't want the guests to loose the guest special cookbooks and end up having to pay for them myself. Is there a cut off date to submit shows?

Thanks,
Sandy

You have until the last day of the following month to get your shows in, and the guests and host to still get the special. For example, if you held a show on August 1st, you will have until Sept. 31st to turn the show in, and the guests still receive the free cookbooks.

Thank you, Rebecca. :)

Rebecca,

Where did you get that information? That seems a little steep to me and had never heard it before. Just curious.

If I say, "I just know", would that answer your question? lol... :p
I'll look it up and get back to you :)

Rebecca is right. You have until the end of the following month to turn in a show, but it must be in by the last day of that month for the host/guest to get the specials. This is so you can hold a show on Sept. 30 and still have plenty of time to get it closed, collect the money and send it. So, in this case you would have until Oct. 31 to send it by Pampered Partner. If you us FedEx you would have until the Oct. FedEx date to mail it in. Hope this makes sense.

Shawnna

It's in the notebook...

1. How long does it take to get a show in?

The length of time it takes to get a show in can vary depending on the availability of the consultant and host, as well as the chosen date for the show. It is recommended to contact your consultant at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow for proper planning and scheduling.

2. Can I request a specific date for my show?

Yes, you can request a specific date for your show. However, keep in mind that it is subject to availability and your consultant may suggest an alternate date if the requested one is not possible.

3. How far in advance should I book my show?

It is recommended to book your show at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow for proper planning and preparation. However, you can also book a show closer to the desired date if your consultant has availability.

4. Can I have a show on a weeknight?

Yes, shows can be held on weeknights depending on the availability of the consultant and host. It is best to discuss potential dates with your consultant to determine the best day and time for your show.

5. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a show?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a show. However, the more guests that attend, the more fun and rewards you and your guests can enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cmcchef