1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How long to get show in?

1. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Does anyone know how long I have to get a show in? I did a show on the 23rd. The host wanted to keep it open until the 1st (she had orders that wanted to wait until payday). Now she wants to meet in person to go over her part...which doesn't happen until Sunday. The host is a friend of mine...and it was a really good show...so I'm not trying to be pushy. I just don't want the guests to loose the guest special cookbooks and end up having to pay for them myself. Is there a cut off date to submit shows?

Thanks,
    Sandy

Sep 2, 2005
  2. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

You have until the last day of the following month to get your shows in, and the guests and host to still get the special. For example, if you held a show on August 1st, you will have until Sept. 31st to turn the show in, and the guests still receive the free cookbooks.

Sep 2, 2005
  3. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Thank you, Rebecca. :)

Sep 2, 2005
  4. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Rebecca,

Where did you get that information? That seems a little steep to me and had never heard it before. Just curious.

Sep 3, 2005
  5. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

If I say, "I just know", would that answer your question? lol... :p
    I'll look it up and get back to you :)

Sep 3, 2005
  6. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

Rebecca is right. You have until the end of the following month to turn in a show, but it must be in by the last day of that month for the host/guest to get the specials. This is so you can hold a show on Sept. 30 and still have plenty of time to get it closed, collect the money and send it. So, in this case you would have until Oct. 31 to send it by Pampered Partner. If you us FedEx you would have until the Oct. FedEx date to mail it in. Hope this makes sense.

Shawnna

Sep 3, 2005
  7. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

It's in the notebook...

Sep 3, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted