• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Delivery Time: How Long to Get Your Items After Submitting?

In summary, AnneAnne says that it usually takes HO 1 week-10 days to receive an order once it's been transmitted to them, but that the end of the month tends to take a little longer. Mid-month, shipping is usually lightning fast. MaryHO is so fast now!
momoffour
Once you submit your order, how long does it generally take for you to get the items?

Thanks!

Anne

Anne:

Lately HO has been turning around orders in about 48-72 hours, so depending upon where you (and/or your host) is located, it takes about 1 week-10 days to receive an order once it's been transmitted to HO. The end of the month tends to take a little longer, since everyone is transmitting to make month end deadlines. Mid-month, shipping is usually lightning fast!

HTH!

Mary

HO is so fast now !I submitted a show monday it shipped yesterday !! When i tell my guest usually a week or two they are all so surprised at how fast their orders come in !I love it !! :D

I submitted a show last night at 11:24 and I got an email this morning at 11:18 am saying it shipped. That's pretty fast!

my shows tend to be shipping fast as well I put 3 in Monday and they all shipped. Now I only got one email notification that they shipped the rest I saw online. i just started with PC, this is my first SSM and Im at $1900 in commisionable sales with 3 more kitchen and 1 catalog show to go this month.. Off to a good start but only one solid booking for Oct others are pending and Ill be out of town the country in Nov for most of the month so Im trying to make my $4000 by Oct 31 and still have enough for $125o in SS3 which is Nov. We will see. Cant wait to get my SS bonuses.

Do we need to do something special to get emails when our orders ship? I haven't gotten any emails telling me this. I just check the website.

I think as long as your email address is in the profile section of PP (where you enter your commission rate and stuff like that), you should get an email. If you're listed as the host and your email is included on the host info screen, you should definitely get an email. And I THINK HO should CC you on the ones that are emailed to your hosts if your info is in there. If it's not, then I don't know if HO automatically emails you. :)

I have never received an email stating my shows have shipped. I wonder why I don't. I went and looked at my info on PP to make sure my email address was there and it was. How odd is that :confused:

shipping emailI figured out that the email is a CC of what they send to the host, so you only get an email if you have an email address listed for the host for them to get one. I always track anyways and let the host know when to expect it.

My orders are really fast here in MO - I sent in one Tuesday night and it says to expect shipment Friday!!! I LOVE it and so do the hosts that it is SOOO fast - of course, like mentioned before end of the month takes another day or two.

Kristen said:
Do we need to do something special to get emails when our orders ship? I haven't gotten any emails telling me this. I just check the website.

The only way you will receive an email that your host's show has shipped is if you put the host's email on the show order screen before submitting it. You are receiving a copy of the email sent to the host as a courtesy. Just having your email in the User Profile of PP does not generate an email, although it would be nice if they could set it up like that.

Quicker Turnaround LatelyHO is really taking the committment to have better shipment turnaround SERIOUSLY! I submitted a show yesterday, which did not post until this morning and by Noon CA time, it had shipped. That's excellent customer service. CA shipments usualy say a week, but I have noticed they are being delivered sooner.

1. How long does it typically take to receive my items?

The estimated delivery time for your order depends on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-7 business days.

2. Can I expedite the shipping for my order?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options at checkout for an additional fee. This will ensure your items arrive within 1-2 business days.

3. Will I receive a tracking number for my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track the status of your package.

4. Are there any delays in shipping due to COVID-19?

At this time, we are experiencing some delays in shipping due to the ongoing pandemic. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to get your items to you as quickly and safely as possible.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Skidget
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • cookingwith_tara
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • kayleigh