• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What factors should I consider when determining the length of my presentation?

In summary, the length of a presentation can vary but it is important to keep it engaging and around 30 minutes to an hour. It's better to have a shorter presentation that leaves the audience wanting more rather than a long and potentially boring one. Remember to include interactive elements and allow for questions and comments to keep your audience engaged. Good luck with your presentation!
momoffour
Just curious how long everyones presentation is. I know it will vary but I dont' want to go too long or too short.

Thanks!

Presentation timeMy presentation on Saturday was 1 hour and then the recipe was cooked and ready to eat!

I guess I'd say that mine are usually that length, then the guests mingle, look at the catalog, place there order and leave. I was there probably 4 hours.

I would like to cut that time down, but haven't figured out how to not stay so long.

Hope that helps... :)

Wind bagI used to be a wind bag when I first started my business 3 years ago! My shows would go on and on and on! But I teach my consultants to have their show completed in 45 minutes to an hour.

With one recipe, there is no reason to go any long than that! And when you do go longer the crowd gets anxious!

25 minutes maxI swear. I do most of my shows as an Express type show. I pre-prep all of the ingredients at home (I buy for the hosts and have them reimburse the flat $15- or 0 if over $900 show!) and just slice part of a tomato, etc. at the show. I talk about the stoneware, cookware and higher priced items and then get a chance to mingle with the guests. They love the fact that they are in and out in just over an hour and had a blast, didn't feel 'sold' to. My show average is $700, with average bookings per show at 2. Time is precious and I make sure to tell them that.

Hi there! Great question. The length of your presentation will depend on a few factors such as the number of guests, the type of event, and the level of engagement from your audience. Typically, a presentation can range from 30 minutes to an hour. It's important to keep your audience engaged and interested throughout, so make sure to include interactive elements and allow for questions and comments. Remember, it's better to have a slightly shorter presentation that leaves your guests wanting more, rather than a long presentation that becomes boring. Best of luck!

1. How long is your presentation typically?

Our standard presentation is around 1 to 1.5 hours, but it can vary depending on the type of event and the number of attendees.

2. Is there a minimum or maximum time limit for your presentation?

We do not have a minimum time limit for our presentations, as we want to make sure we cover all the necessary information and address any questions or concerns. However, we typically do not exceed 2 hours for our presentations.

3. Can I request a shorter or longer presentation?

Absolutely! We understand that every event and audience is different, and we are happy to adjust the length of our presentation to fit your needs. Just let us know in advance so we can plan accordingly.

4. Will there be a break during the presentation?

Yes, we typically include a short break in our presentations to allow attendees to stretch their legs, use the restroom, or ask any additional questions. The length of the break may vary but it will not exceed 15 minutes.

5. Can I schedule a presentation during a meal or social event?

While we recommend having our presentation as the main focus of the event, we understand that sometimes it is more convenient to schedule it during a meal or social gathering. Just let us know in advance so we can plan accordingly and make sure everyone has a chance to fully enjoy the presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jordanleigh1743
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bgilmore
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies