• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover My 40-45 Minute Demo with 2 Delicious Recipes - Expert Tips Included!

In summary, Mine is 40-45 minutes. I do 2 recipes. Usually one is mostly done ahead during my prep or at home and one during the demo.My actual demo is about 25 minutes, including cooking time. I usually make or finish up a side that compliments the main dish while the main one is cooking or talk about the sauces/dip that was prepped before they got there.I talk and do intros for about 10 minutes before that, then demo, then door prizes and final comments. So the whole thing is less than an hour. Then I do FSCO while they shop and eat. They are there to party so I make it about the food, what they can do with their tools, what they can
DebPC
Staff member
Mine is 40-45 minutes. I do 2 recipes. Usually one is mostly done ahead during my prep or at home and one during the demo.

My actual demo is about 25 minutes, including cooking time. I usually make or finish up a side that compliments the main dish while the main one is cooking or talk about the sauces/dip that was prepped before they got there.I talk and do intros for about 10 minutes before that, then demo, then door prizes and final comments. So the whole thing is less than an hour. Then I do FSCO while they shop and eat. They are there to party so I make it about the food, what they can do with their tools, what they can get for hosting or consultant and then it's all about the party...well except for the buying something...

The first half of my show is interactive with the guests, introductions, sharing favorite stuff, then we walk thru the catalog, introducte the biz opp, tell my story, and explain host benefits. My actual demo only takes about 10-15 minutes. Cook time is about 10-15 minutes, and during that time I do my commercial about PC and play Stealing Hearts, then door prize slip, answer questions. Depending upon how many people and their level of interaction, my "show" takes about an hour, sometimes a bit longer. But, I figure if they're chatting and asking questions, laughing and all,they're having a good time!

Welcome, intro, Booking Chart, questions and a bit about the order form, the money making opportunity, the recipes and I ask for help preparing the recipe. 20 minutes tops and I do watch my time. At this point I start cooking with whom ever and I always get people. As they are working, I grab a tool that is cool and I will show it off. I found that out and out demos do not thrill anyone much any more. But, while the guests are busy cooking and visiting, my little "pushes" do not appear to them as demo or selling. Funny though how often my "featured" products sell. So with talking, cooking and checkout, maybe 1 hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
bumping...

How Long Is Your Demo?

The length of our demos can vary depending on the type of demonstration being held. However, the average duration is about 1-2 hours.

Do I Need to Prepare Anything for the Demo?

No, you do not need to prepare anything for the demo. Our consultants will bring all the necessary equipment and ingredients for the demonstration.

Is There a Cost for Attending the Demo?

No, there is no cost for attending a Pampered Chef demo. Our demos are completely free and there is no obligation to purchase anything.

Can I Bring a Friend to the Demo?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring friends and family to our demos. It's a great way to introduce them to Pampered Chef and our products.

What Happens After the Demo?

After the demo, your consultant will be available to answer any questions and help you place an order if you would like. You can also host your own demo and earn free and discounted products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet