• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supplies for Saturday Show: Will They Arrive in Time?

In summary, the show will be aired on Saturday, and the order for supplies should arrive on Thursday.
Mystik
I have a show on Saturday, and just a few minutes ago placed an order for supplies. Do you think it will be here in time?

*smacks self in head* I just realized I never put in for the free sales receipts. Guess I'll be calling HO tomorrow and seeing if they can tack it on, won't be a difference in the total so I hope they can do it.

Should be. My supply orders usually ship in a day and only take 2 days for delivery...so that would be Thursday! Unless it's the end of the month (last minute rush from us procastinating consultants!), that's the rule for me. Of course, we are close to a shipping facility...how about it, you New Yorkers??

jwpamp said:
Should be. My supply orders usually ship in a day and only take 2 days for delivery...so that would be Thursday! Unless it's the end of the month (last minute rush from us procastinating consultants!), that's the rule for me. Of course, we are close to a shipping facility...how about it, you New Yorkers??
Most supply orders get turned around right away. You're mostly at the mercy of the brown guys now. As Janice said, in Indiana, she's close to HO and anyone within about 100 miles of Chicago is (essentially) overnight. According to the UPS website, Rochester is two days from Chicago.

I guess that mine took longer than everyone else, I placed the order last Saturday morning and it was delivered on Friday. I'm close to Chicago so it was delivered the next day after UPS received it.

I'm in NYand I believe I placed a supply order on Thurs (?) and its supposed to be on the truck today.. of course I'm not home to accept it lol

Good, I was worried that I'd have to call my cluster and beg some catalogs and a hostess gift and a doorprize. My supplies were completely depleted.

1. How long does it typically take for a supply order to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for a supply order can vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose. However, most orders should arrive within 5-7 business days.

2. Can I track my supply order?

Yes, you can track your supply order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment.

3. What if I need my supply order by a certain date?

If you have a specific date in mind for when you need your supply order, we recommend selecting the expedited shipping option at checkout. This will ensure that your order arrives within 1-2 business days.

4. Are there any additional fees for rush shipping?

Yes, there may be additional fees for expedited shipping. The exact amount will depend on your location and the size of your order. You will be able to see the total cost for shipping at checkout before completing your order.

5. Can I cancel or change my supply order after it has been placed?

If you need to make any changes or cancel your supply order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please note that once an order has been processed and shipped, it cannot be changed or cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • Shawnna
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies