• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long for supply order

Mystik

Dec 28, 2005
I have a show on Saturday, and just a few minutes ago placed an order for supplies. Do you think it will be here in time?

*smacks self in head* I just realized I never put in for the free sales receipts. Guess I'll be calling HO tomorrow and seeing if they can tack it on, won't be a difference in the total so I hope they can do it.

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Should be. My supply orders usually ship in a day and only take 2 days for delivery...so that would be Thursday! Unless it's the end of the month (last minute rush from us procastinating consultants!), that's the rule for me. Of course, we are close to a shipping facility...how about it, you New Yorkers??

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
jwpamp said:
Should be. My supply orders usually ship in a day and only take 2 days for delivery...so that would be Thursday! Unless it's the end of the month (last minute rush from us procastinating consultants!), that's the rule for me. Of course, we are close to a shipping facility...how about it, you New Yorkers??
Most supply orders get turned around right away. You're mostly at the mercy of the brown guys now. As Janice said, in Indiana, she's close to HO and anyone within about 100 miles of Chicago is (essentially) overnight. According to the UPS website, Rochester is two days from Chicago.

nikkijo

Veteran Member
Mar 22, 2006
I guess that mine took longer than everyone else, I placed the order last Saturday morning and it was delivered on Friday. I'm close to Chicago so it was delivered the next day after UPS received it.

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
I'm in NY

and I believe I placed a supply order on Thurs (?) and its supposed to be on the truck today.. of course I'm not home to accept it lol

Mystik

Dec 28, 2005
Good, I was worried that I'd have to call my cluster and beg some catalogs and a hostess gift and a doorprize. My supplies were completely depleted.