• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starter Kit Delivery Time: How Long to Expect for Your Party Prep?

In summary, the time it takes to receive your starter kit can vary, but most consultants receive it within 1-2 weeks. You will receive a tracking number for your starter kit and cannot customize it. There is a shipping fee for the starter kit and you can start selling products immediately, but it is recommended to wait until you receive the physical products.
rennea
Gold Member
Hello everyone, I signed up 8 days ago and am waiting for my starter kit. How long does it usually take? I am going to have a party this Sunday but am thinking that I might not have enough time to read over everything and get ready. :rolleyes: The good news is that just from my own catalogue I have already $260.00 in outside sales. I really need my new catalogues!!!

It depends...It depends when your starter month 1 is....if your starter month 1 is September then it will be shipped asap and should be there very shortly. If your starter month 1 is October then your kit will be shipped on October 1st (give or take a few days).

It sounds like you are already off to a great start!! Keep it up!! You will find this website very resourceful and full of ideas and support! Good Luck!! :D

kitchenqueen said:
It depends when your starter month 1 is....if your starter month 1 is September then it will be shipped asap and should be there very shortly. If your starter month 1 is October then your kit will be shipped on October 1st (give or take a few days).

It sounds like you are already off to a great start!! Keep it up!! You will find this website very resourceful and full of ideas and support! Good Luck!! :D
Actually, if you picked October, your kit will ship September 1st. That's probably what you meant, but I thought I'd clarify that. :)

ThanksThank you for the reply. My Super starter programme ends Nov22/05. So I am hoping that everything arrives soon!!!

LolOops!!! HAHA!! That is what I menat! Thanks for catching that Becky!! LOL :p

1. How long does it take to receive my starter kit after I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The time it takes to receive your starter kit can vary depending on your location and any current shipping delays. However, most consultants receive their starter kit within 1-2 weeks after signing up.

2. Will I receive a tracking number for my starter kit?

Yes, once your starter kit has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. This will allow you to track the status and estimated delivery date of your package.

3. Can I customize my starter kit to include specific products?

Unfortunately, you cannot customize your starter kit. However, it is carefully curated with our best-selling products and materials to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

4. Is there a cost for shipping my starter kit?

Yes, there is a shipping fee for your starter kit. The amount may vary depending on your location and any current shipping promotions. This cost will be included in your total when you sign up to become a consultant.

5. Can I start selling Pampered Chef products before I receive my starter kit?

Yes, you can start selling Pampered Chef products as soon as you sign up to become a consultant. You will have access to your personal website and can take orders from customers immediately. However, we recommend waiting until you receive your starter kit to have physical products to show and demonstrate to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlmcunning
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
bbauman07