• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long for Orders to Arrive!!

In summary, the average delivery time for Pampered Chef orders is 3-5 business days. There is an option for expedited shipping for an additional fee, which can be selected at checkout. A tracking number will be provided via email once the order has shipped. If the order has not yet shipped, the shipping address can be updated by contacting Customer Care. International shipping is not currently available, with shipping only being offered within the United States and its territories.
rennea
Gold Member
When you place orders how long does it take to recieve them. I live in British Columbia so if any Canadian consultants could give me a rough idea that would be great!!

Thanks

Hey there!I am a fellow canadian. :) I get my orders about 3-4 (business) days after I submit them. Now, I live quite close to the canadian home office, so I don't know how much of a difference that makes.

I'm not a Canadian consultant, but you can track your shipments on the PC website. It will give you the estimated delivery date if you click on the UPS tracking number. I think it would be the same for you.

Whe you click on our links, it will either say "billing information recieved" which means that UPS is in the process of picking it up, "in transit" which means it's on it's way to the host or "delivered" - self explanitory. :)It doesn't give you an estimated date of arrival.

UPS-Donkey expressI checked and the office has sent my two orders out within two days of submitting them, but UPS is taking it's time. The one order left the office on the 25th of August and still nothing to day :eek: It was from my first show and the host and guest are excited to recieve there orders. I told them that it should be about a week.........oh well just have to have wait

slow UPSHi Rennea,
My last show took almost 14 days to get to the host, that's after UPS received it! Van. Is. is probably the furthest away in Canada the stuff has to ship to. My orders usually take 10 days. August orders were slower than past months, don't know why. :confused:
Karen

1. How long does it typically take for orders to arrive?

The average delivery time for Pampered Chef orders is 3-5 business days.

2. Are there any expedited shipping options available?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping for an additional fee. You can select this option at checkout.

3. Will I receive a tracking number for my order?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email to track your package.

4. Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?

If your order has not yet shipped, you can contact our Customer Care team to update your shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we cannot make any changes to the shipping address.

5. Do you offer international shipping?

Currently, we only offer shipping within the United States and its territories. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• friday
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
friday
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • maldvs