• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Special Delivery: How Long Does It Take for My Roasting Pan?

In summary, Tracy's SS1 and Roasting Pan arrived within a few days of each other. Tracy's show numbers were entered into the product adjustment system on September 10th, and her roast pan was shipped on September 13th.
tlmcunning
To get your recruit special. I signed my contract in July and this is my ss1 and I have already done 5 shows. I am anxious to get my roasting pan. :D Does anyone know how long it usually takes to have it delivered. I live in Ohio and when my shows ship it only takes 2-3 days to get the orders. Will PC wait until the endof the month to see if we reach our 1,250 mark before sending?

Thanks so much
Tracy

I qualified for the Roasting Pan on the 31st of Aug. I got it on the 9th of Sept, but that was with the Holiday and everything.

ThanksThank you so much. It sounds like I should be getting it anyday now. :D

Tracy

Tracy: You can check online through product adjustments to see if it has shipped. If you need help with this let me know and I'll "talk" you through it!

Mary

Mary

Thank you for the info. I checked and nothing is listed. The promotion was to get the roasting pan you had to submit 4 kitchen shows of $150 or $1250 in comm. sales? I know that PC has already delayed one order and I am not sure why. I sent my 4th KS on 9/1 and the PC website said that was the receipt date however it sat there until 9/7 and then they changed the receipt date to 9/7 and it shipped on 9/8.

I am a little confused I guess that I will call my director.

Thanks for all the help.

Tracy

They don't list the promo and SS shipments. I received both the Roasting Pan and my SS1 and neither of which was listed on the shipment page. I checked on all the categories. So, I called HO and was told that those aren't listed on the website. Don't know why?

On CC, go to the product adjustment screen by clicking on the quick link on the right side. On the first page, at the bottom, click on I agree or I accept (can't remember which). On the next page click on "can't remember show". On the next page, make sure you have selected "all" and then click on "find". A list of all shipments generated through your consultant number will appear. Anything that begins with a "G" is something that has shipped to you. You can double click on it to get a detailed listing of what it is. This includes incentive earned items (i.e. Mid-Season earned products and the Show to Go Totes). I would think that the recruiting incentives and the SS bonuses should be there. Try it and see. Hope this helps and hope my directions make sense.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Donna:

You're right that they don't list on the shipments page, but if you "pretend" to do a product adjustment and select "forget your shipment number", then select all, you'll see all of the shipments to you made in the past year, including incentive (which usually begin with a letter "G"). Even tho' there is no tracking number, you have a pretty good idea of when your most recent Incentive has shipped.

Is this clear as mud? :rolleyes:
Mary

Thank youThank you Dawn and Mary, pretending to forget my show number helped. It looks like my roasting pan was entered in the system on Sept. 10. I will have to keep a look out for my friendly man in brown :D

Tracy

Thanks Mary, I knew that there had to be a way around that! :D

Thanks Ladies!! My pan arrived this afternoon :D I can't wait to use it. I might have to cook a chicken or something on it. Since we won't be around for Thanksgiving.

Tracy

How Long Does It Take to Get My Order?

The length of time it takes to receive your order depends on your location and the shipping method you chose at checkout. Most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.

How Long Does It Take to Become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

It typically takes about 2-4 weeks to become a Pampered Chef consultant. This time frame includes signing up, receiving your starter kit, and completing required training.

How Long Does It Take to Host a Pampered Chef Party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party can take anywhere from 1-3 hours, depending on the type of party you choose. A virtual party typically takes about an hour, while an in-person party can take up to 3 hours.

How Long Does It Take for My Pampered Chef Products to Ship?

Pampered Chef products typically ship within 1-2 business days after your order is placed. However, some products may have longer processing times due to high demand or backorders.

How Long Does It Take to Receive My Pampered Chef Commissions?

Commissions are paid out on a monthly basis, typically around the 10th of each month. It can take an additional 2-3 business days for the funds to appear in your account, depending on your bank's processing time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies