• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

As for the title:When Will My Starter Kit Arrive?

In summary, the shipping time for an order can vary depending on the shipping method and location of the delivery address. Standard shipping takes 3-5 business days and expedited shipping takes 1-2 business days. Commissions are paid out on a monthly basis, around the 15th of the following month, and can take an additional 3-5 business days to arrive by mail. Host rewards are sent out within 1-2 weeks after the party closes, and it typically takes 1-2 weeks to become a consultant after completing the enrollment process. If a damaged item is received, a replacement can take up to 1-2 weeks to be shipped out after contacting customer service within 30 days.
tlmcunning
Hi Everyone,

I am getting excited to receive my starter kit. How long does it take to come? I submitted my contract on line on Thursday July 21st. Also when should I expect to recieve an email from HO regarding my consultant number and password for the consultant's corner. I have already gotten 2 $150 orders :D and I want to submit them but not until the first 2 weeks in August so I can qualify for the consultant special.

Thanks for the information
Tracy

Tracy:

You should receive an email from HO saying that your order has processed. When did you put in for your 1st SS month? If it's August, it will ship immediately, if you put September, they may not ship it until later in the week. Also, make sure you apply for a debit card right away so that you don't have any difficulties submitting your first two shows ! If your recruiter hasn't given you the application, ask for it. You will need your consultant to apply.

Great going and best of luck!! :D

Mary

Usually soon after you receive the email saying that it's being processed, you'll receive another email telling you your consultant number and your password. I would think you'd get the email with your consultant number tomorrow. Then you can access Consultant's corner which is fun to just look around on as you wait for your kit. And you can apply for your debit card there.

Great job with already having two shows!! Way to go! You're off to a great start.

How Long Does It Take to Ship an Order?

The shipping time for an order can vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout and the location of the delivery address. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.

How Long Does It Take to Receive My Commission Check?

Commissions are paid out on a monthly basis, typically around the 15th of the following month. For example, commissions earned in January will be paid out around February 15th. It can take an additional 3-5 business days for the check to arrive in the mail.

How Long Does It Take to Get My Host Rewards?

Host rewards are typically sent out within 1-2 weeks after the party closes. This allows for any returns or exchanges to be processed before the rewards are sent out. If you have not received your host rewards within 2 weeks, please contact our customer service team.

How Long Does It Take to Become a Consultant?

It typically takes 1-2 weeks to complete the enrollment process and become a consultant. This includes filling out the application, purchasing a starter kit, and completing any necessary training. Once all of these steps are completed, you will officially be a Pampered Chef consultant!

How Long Does It Take to Receive a Replacement for a Damaged Item?

If you receive a damaged item, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving your order. It can take up to 1-2 weeks for a replacement item to be shipped out. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Alexandra
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat