• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Call for My Pampered Chef Information?

In summary, the person received an email with their web ID and password and can now log onto Consultant's Corner to browse all the helpful information. There are still 100 contacts to be contacted.
Mackailey
I submitted my info online to pc yesterday afternoon. I received an email that they had my info. I yet have gotten an email with my ID# or log in info. And I already have two shows lined up :p So should I call them and ask for the information?

Angie

Probably tomorrow you should receive an email back that will tell you your consultant # and a password. This is what you can use to get onto Consultant's Corner, which has TONS of information you can browse through and use. Your kit usually gets shipped out the next 24-48 hours after they receive your stuff online.

Maybe you'll even get the email tonight and can start looking around on the website. That's so exciting!! That's great that you already have some shows booked. Keep working on that! The fuller your calendar is at the beginning, the better chance you'll have to earn those SS bonuses. AND have a strong, consistent business. You'll have so much fun going through your Starter Kit when you get it! :)

Congratulations!! If you received an e-mail today with your web ID then you will receive another one tomorrow with your Consultant # and password. With this you will be able to log onto Consultant's Corner and browse all of the neat things there. Take the next few days while you wait for your kit to work on your growing list of 100 contacts and call a few more people to ask if they would like to help you get started.

Your kit should arrive next week!

CogratulationsWelcome officially to the team of fantastic People. You're just going to love it. What can I say. The girls answered your questions and so happy booking. :) :)

I havent really gotten anything from them since yesterday. So maybe I should call just to find out where all this stuff is!! I wanna order business cards and lots of fun stuff!! But I don't think I can w/out that consultant number.

Angie

If you didn't get your consultant # today you could call and check to make sure your agreement went through ok. It never hurts to double check and they are great to talk to.

Good Luck

Angie,
You will probably get your # first thing tomorrow morning. If you don't get tomorrow morning, call HO. You definately want to check out consultants corner as soon as you get your #. If you have any more questions, just ask. Great job with the bookings!!!

Debbie :) :) :)

CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME to the Pampered Chef Family! This is a FABULOUS group to be associated with. CONGRATS on getting your first shows booked. I'd focus on getting 4 more shows for this month. The Consultant # will show up...probably tomorrow.

They are working very hard to get all the promotions through before conference. A lot of people promoted as of July 1. I was surprised that they were calling people for directorship on Saturday! They don't usually do that. That means they had tons of promotions.

Anyway...CONGRATS! Remember to check out our files section. Tons of helpful information.

Thanks!
Well the first show is going to be "mystery host", but a freind said she LOVES pampered chef and wants some stuff!! PLUS! She is local!!!! She had a pampered chef party before and had over 20 ppl there :eek: So I'm hopiing for the same reception. That would be a great way to jump start my business! When I went to go talk to her about it the other gal who asked "what is pampered chef" was there, we started talking about all the cool stuff and I could see the 'spark' in her eye. She actually asked "so when do you get your stuff?" Because she wanted to look through it! :D :D P.S. I just LOVE the enthusisiasm of this board it's getting me really excited!

Angie

1. How long does it take to receive my order?

The delivery time for your order will depend on your location and shipping method. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.

2. How long does it take to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

It takes just a few minutes to sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant. After that, you will receive your starter kit within 3-5 business days and can begin your journey as a consultant!

3. How long does it take to prepare a meal using Pampered Chef products?

The time it takes to prepare a meal using Pampered Chef products will vary depending on the recipe and your cooking skills. However, our products are designed to help make meal preparation faster and more efficient.

4. How long does it take to host a Pampered Chef party?

The length of a Pampered Chef party will depend on the number of guests and the type of party you choose to host. On average, parties last about 2 hours, but can be shorter or longer depending on your preferences.

5. How long does it take to receive my commission as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef consultants receive their commission checks on a monthly basis. The exact date of payment may vary, but you can expect to receive your commission within 2-3 weeks after the end of the month in which the sales were made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwann
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • bgilmore
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies