• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does It Take? Answers for Fundraisers | Kristi's Insights

In summary, the timeline for setting up a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary, but it typically takes 2-3 weeks. The fundraiser itself also lasts for 2-3 weeks, with orders being processed and delivered within 2 weeks after the event ends. Profits are received within 2 weeks after orders are submitted.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hello! I wondered after I hit the send button(on PP) how long does it take for the company to issue the organization a check? Does it take the same amount of time as the product being shipped? This is my first fundraiser and its tomorrow and I know that this question is going to pop up! Thanks for your replies!
Kristi

PampMomof3 said:
Hello! I wondered after I hit the send button(on PP) how long does it take for the company to issue the organization a check? Does it take the same amount of time as the product being shipped? This is my first fundraiser and its tomorrow and I know that this question is going to pop up! Thanks for your replies!
Kristi
It takes about a week. It used to come just before the products but now that the products come so quick it's probably the same day!

Hi Kristi,Congratulations on your first fundraiser! That's exciting. As for your question, it really depends on the company and their policies. Some companies may issue the check immediately, while others may have a processing time of a few days or even a week. It's always best to check with the company directly to get a more accurate answer. In terms of timing, the check may not necessarily be issued at the same time as the product being shipped. Again, it's best to clarify this with the company. Good luck with your fundraiser!

How long does it take to set up a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The exact timeline for setting up a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the specific details of the event. Typically, it takes about 2-3 weeks to plan and organize the fundraiser, including choosing a date, promoting the event, and collecting orders.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

Pampered Chef fundraisers typically last for 2-3 weeks. During this time, supporters can place orders through your personalized online fundraiser link or by submitting paper order forms. After the fundraiser ends, it takes about 2 weeks for orders to be processed and delivered.

How long does it take to receive the profits from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Once your Pampered Chef fundraiser has ended and orders have been submitted, it takes approximately 2 weeks for orders to be processed and delivered. After that, your organization will receive a check for 15-20% of the total sales from your fundraiser.

How long does it take for Pampered Chef products to be delivered?

Pampered Chef products are typically delivered within 2 weeks after the fundraiser ends. The exact delivery date may vary depending on your location and the shipping carrier used. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

Pampered Chef fundraisers typically last for 2-3 weeks. During this time, supporters can place orders through your personalized online fundraiser link or by submitting paper order forms. After the fundraiser ends, it takes about 2 weeks for orders to be processed and delivered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SVanHout
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • tvwalsh72