• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Consultant Orders: 10-17 Days Delivery

.It takes about 2-5 business days for orders to ship from the Canadian Home Office. However, it can take up to 10 business days due to the increased volume during the Christmas season.
rennea
Gold Member
How long does it take for other Canadian consultants to receive their orders? The shortest time has been 10 days, longest so far has been 17!!!! :(

I have got mine in as little as 5 days and as long as 10.

The shortest for me has been 2 days and the longest, probably 7. But I do live close to the Home Office.

longest has been 14 days and shortest has been 3days I believe!
The 14 one I really was worried, anytime you are a bit worried just go to consultants corner and go to track order...and that is what I do! Helps ease the worry! I feel sorry for you to have to wait like 17days thats annoying for sure, I bet.

Head officeI contacted head office about my slow shipping and they told me normal shipping times should be 2-5 business days, but I could expect up to 10 business days. It's a real pain waiting for orders, people pay up front and then have to wait so long :rolleyes:

slow delivery to BCIts because we are out in BC. My normal delivery is 10 days, but because it is now so close to Christmas, I have been getting my orders in 7 days. Although its been quicker, I have recieved a lot more broken and missing items. :mad:

The last Christmas order was too be Dec. 14th, in order for it to arrive before Christmas. (Making it due to arrive in BC for Dec 21st at the earliest.) This is too close to Christmas. Its not fair on anyone who has ordered Christmas presents and don't get it because it was missing or broken. Next year I will have my own cut-off date. (Dec 3rd)

I submitted a show on the 14th this year. The SHOW part arrived in Ontario yesterday evening. I was under the impression that Ontario shows shipped faster because they are closer to the Chicago origination site. There was an individual order of 2 boxes on the show to go to Calgary (a Christmas gift for a child living away). They arrived this morning.

Alison

I agree with you chefdw on this!!!! I didn't even get any orders before Christmas because everyone was upset that it would take to long and many people were sending gifts away. I sent in a party on the 30th of November and got it on the 16th of this month.

In winterpeg it's about 5 business days (once it was 3) and the most was 10 days

1. How long does it usually take for Canadian consultant orders to be delivered?

The estimated delivery time for Canadian consultant orders is 10-17 days.

2. Can I track my order during the delivery process?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number which you can use to track the status of your delivery.

3. Are there any additional fees or taxes for Canadian consultant orders?

Yes, Canadian orders may be subject to additional fees and taxes such as customs fees, duties, and taxes. These fees are the responsibility of the customer and may vary depending on the province or territory the order is being shipped to.

4. Can I expedite my Canadian consultant order for faster delivery?

Currently, we do not offer expedited shipping for Canadian consultant orders. The estimated delivery time of 10-17 days is standard for all orders being shipped to Canada.

5. What should I do if my Canadian consultant order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated 10-17 days, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to track your order and provide an update on its delivery status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • PamperedK