• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paying for a Show: How Long Before Funds are Deducted?

In summary, funds for a show will be deducted within 1-2 business days and multiple forms of payment can be used during checkout. Accepted payment methods include credit and debit cards, as well as Pampered Chef gift cards. The minimum payment for a show is $200, which can be split between multiple forms of payment. To cancel a show payment, contact customer service, but note that this may not be possible if the funds have already been processed.
jenab1013
How long does it take before they take the money out of my account for a show. I submitted the show last Tuesday and it should be delivered to my house today, but they still haven't taken the money out of my account.

Sometimes it takes up to 8 days for it to come out of my account!

It has taken up to 10 days for it to be taken out of my acct, but the order is processed immediately when you submit it, so you should get your products quite soon.

1. How long does it take for funds to be deducted after a show?

Funds are typically deducted within 1-2 business days after the show, depending on your payment method.

2. Can I pay for a show using multiple forms of payment?

Yes, you can pay for a show using multiple forms of payment as long as they are all accepted by Pampered Chef. This can be done during the checkout process.

3. What payment methods are accepted for show payments?

We accept credit and debit cards, as well as Pampered Chef gift cards, for show payments.

4. Is there a minimum amount that must be paid for a show?

Yes, the minimum payment for a show is $200. This can be paid in full or split between multiple forms of payment.

5. Can I cancel a show payment after it has been deducted?

In order to cancel a show payment, you will need to contact our customer service team. Please note that this may not be possible if the funds have already been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies