• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Your Pampered Partner Orders: Tips and Tricks for Consultants

You can backup your PP data to a CD by putting the CD in the computer's CD drive and copying the PP data to the CD.
KHocutt
How long does everyone keep the orders from the shows that you submit. I've been a consultant for 7 months and the drawer that I keep my individual show folders in is starting to get full. I asked my director and she has kept all of hers since her very first show. Is that the norm? Is there a reason I would need to keep them? It's all in Pampered Partner...
Just wondered what everyone else does:confused:

as long as you back up your PP and double-check that all your information (such as addresses, etc) is correct in PP from the paper order forms, I think it will be fine to toss all those paper ones out. not sure what everyone else thinks though.. (wow that was like no help at all! sorry! lol)

thanksThat's pretty much what I needed to hear. I do backup all of my PP info, so I think I'll be having a "cleaning" day pretty soon.
Thanks for the advise!:)

silly questionI'm a newbie.. so backing up your PP.. can you do that w/ cds?

Sorry if thats a silly question!

TinasKitchen said:
I'm a newbie.. so backing up your PP.. can you do that w/ cds?

Sorry if thats a silly question!

I finally figured that one out the other day, I had to figure out how to do it since I will be getting a new computer and the guy told me it might not have a 3.5 disk drive.

Put in your back up 3.5 and then a blank cd and click on the 3.5 and drag it over to the cd then burn it, worked like a charm.

1. How do I keep track of all my orders in Pampered Partner?

To keep track of your orders, make sure to utilize the "Orders" tab in Pampered Partner. This will show you all of your orders, including open, closed, and cancelled orders. You can also use the "My Orders" feature to filter by specific dates or status.

2. Can I change the status of an order in Pampered Partner?

Yes, you can change the status of an order by going to the "Orders" tab and clicking on the specific order. From there, you can change the status to open, closed, or cancelled. You can also add notes or comments to the order to help keep track of any updates or changes.

3. Is there a way to organize my orders by customer?

Yes, you can use the "Customers" tab in Pampered Partner to organize your orders by customer. This will show you all of the orders placed by a specific customer, as well as their contact information and order history. You can also add new customers and edit existing ones in this tab.

4. How can I see my commission for each order in Pampered Partner?

To view your commission for each order, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the specific order. Then, click on the "Commissions" tab within the order. This will show you the commission breakdown for that order, including any discounts or credits applied.

5. Can I export my order information from Pampered Partner?

Yes, you can export your order information by going to the "Orders" tab and clicking on the "Export" button. This will allow you to export your orders to a CSV file, which can be opened in a spreadsheet program like Excel. You can also customize the columns and date range for the exported data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • pampered2007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Christ Follower