• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long do you...

KHocutt

Aug 20, 2005
How long does everyone keep the orders from the shows that you submit. I've been a consultant for 7 months and the drawer that I keep my individual show folders in is starting to get full. I asked my director and she has kept all of hers since her very first show. Is that the norm? Is there a reason I would need to keep them? It's all in Pampered Partner...
Just wondered what everyone else does:confused:

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
as long as you back up your PP and double-check that all your information (such as addresses, etc) is correct in PP from the paper order forms, I think it will be fine to toss all those paper ones out. not sure what everyone else thinks though.. (wow that was like no help at all! sorry! lol)

KHocutt

Aug 20, 2005
thanks

That's pretty much what I needed to hear. I do backup all of my PP info, so I think I'll be having a "cleaning" day pretty soon.
Thanks for the advise!:)

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
silly question

I'm a newbie.. so backing up your PP.. can you do that w/ cds?

Sorry if thats a silly question!

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
TinasKitchen said:
I'm a newbie.. so backing up your PP.. can you do that w/ cds?

Sorry if thats a silly question!

I finally figured that one out the other day, I had to figure out how to do it since I will be getting a new computer and the guy told me it might not have a 3.5 disk drive.

Put in your back up 3.5 and then a blank cd and click on the 3.5 and drag it over to the cd then burn it, worked like a charm.