1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How long do you wait to call recruit?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I had a customer request info on PC. I sent her a packet yesterday. How long should I wait for her to read eveything and go through it? 2 days a week? I don't want to seem to pushy or eager and call too soon but then at the same time don't want them to lose excitement or interest if I wait to long!

how long would you wait to call to follow up? :rolleyes:

Jan 18, 2006
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Follow up on Potential Recruits

Next time if there's any possible way, ask to meet with her and bring her a packet and visit for 15 minutes. Assure her that you won't take up much of her time.
    When I do mail a packet, I follow up in 2-3 days. I would rather go over it with them than have them reading alone and feeling confused or overwhelmed.

Jan 18, 2006
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I agree, maybe wait 2-3 days until after she's received it, then call. It's still not too late to do a face to face recruiting interview with her. You can show her a list of all the things you've earned for free so far in your bonuses!! You can always invite her as a guest to your cluster meetings. Our cluster does that all the time and I tell potential recruits that it's a great way to see "behind the scenes" and get a good picture of what kind of support she'd get as a consultant. If she's never hosted a show, encourage her to do that. Not only to be able to buy down the cost of her kit if she decides to join, but because it's also a good way to see what the job is like a little more up close. Good luck!!! :)

Jan 18, 2006
Have something to add?