• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Do I Wait to Follow Up?

In summary, it is recommended to wait 7-10 business days before following up on your order. If you haven't received your order within this time, you can track its status by logging into your account on our website. If you need your order by a certain date, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. In the event that your order arrives damaged or incomplete, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Met a possible consultant tonight at a joint show, she sells jewelry and is looking for another "direct sell" company. I'm not a fan of joint shows, but WOW!!! They aren't great for sales, but I'll become a fan if she signs! So, I gave her some info and she said she would definately give me a call. She was asking about training, hosts buying products, and really great questions like, "should I have a show first". How long should I wait, I mean, I want to call her NOW, but its almost midnight.:rolleyes:

12:01?I'd give her a call tomorrow, late morning, early afternoon, just to see if she'd like to get together for coffee and answer any more questions she may have.

Good luck!!!

Diane

You're 12:08!! :D Just got home from the show and I'm a little wound up. Thanks. I just don't want to come off as weird because she said she'd call me.

She probably won't...I'd think of a reason to call her, then, like, "I forgot to mention the awesome bonus you can earn if you sign up by the end of May. You can earn our new Simple Additions Rectangle Stand and Platter!" And then segue into the getting together for coffee bit...

Diane

It's only after 11:00 here, so I'd still call. Kidding, of course :)

Smooth.... I like it!

1. How long should I wait before following up on my order?

Typically, it is recommended to wait at least 7-10 business days before following up on your order. This allows enough time for the order to be processed and shipped to you.

2. I received a confirmation email, but haven't received my order yet. When should I follow up?

If you have not received your order within 7-10 business days after receiving the confirmation email, it is appropriate to follow up with us to inquire about the status of your order.

3. Can I track my order to see when it will arrive?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website. From there, you can view the status of your order and track the shipment to see when it will arrive.

4. I need my order by a certain date. Can I expedite the shipping?

Yes, we do offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team to discuss expedited shipping options for your order.

5. What should I do if my order arrives damaged or incomplete?

If your order arrives damaged or incomplete, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct and undamaged items as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • ChefBeckyD