• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long do I wait to follow up?

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Met a possible consultant tonight at a joint show, she sells jewelry and is looking for another "direct sell" company. I'm not a fan of joint shows, but WOW!!! They aren't great for sales, but I'll become a fan if she signs! So, I gave her some info and she said she would definately give me a call. She was asking about training, hosts buying products, and really great questions like, "should I have a show first". How long should I wait, I mean, I want to call her NOW, but its almost midnight.:rolleyes:

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
12:01?

I'd give her a call tomorrow, late morning, early afternoon, just to see if she'd like to get together for coffee and answer any more questions she may have.

Good luck!!!

Diane

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
You're 12:08!! :D Just got home from the show and I'm a little wound up. Thanks. I just don't want to come off as weird because she said she'd call me.

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
She probably won't...

I'd think of a reason to call her, then, like, "I forgot to mention the awesome bonus you can earn if you sign up by the end of May. You can earn our new Simple Additions Rectangle Stand and Platter!" And then segue into the getting together for coffee bit...

Diane

It's only after 11:00 here, so I'd still call. Kidding, of course :)