• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Before I Can Submit the C. Agreement?

But I've been so busy lately that I just haven't had time. I'm really sorry that you didn't make it to $150. That really is the bottom line - if you don't hit that goal, you're not going to get anything.Monica, don't forget to call and remind people AGAIN, esp. if they said "if I don't forget". Remember to stay excited - if you don't show that excitement when you call, your guests aren't going to be excited.
PamperedPrincess74
My last hostess decided to use her free product value toward the purchase of her kit. I entered and transmitted the show, then I went to enter her Agreement online and got a message saying that they didn't have a record of the kit credit. Does anyone know how long I have to wait to be able to submit the agreement?

I think it only takes a couple days and then you can submit it. I havent signed anyone (yet) but I think I remember seeing on here how it takes a couple days to process. someone correct me if I'm wrong, please!!

Monica,
How have you been doing lately? I remember awhile back you were pretty frustrated and ready to move on. Hope things have picked up for you!

I am still inactive but have a show tomorrow night here at my house. i have invited quite a few people not sure how many are definately coming. i know of at least 4 that gave a yes and bunches of if i dont forget even after the reminder calls and emails. so we shall see. i am about to the point to where if this show doesnt qualify i maynot pick PC back up. not sure yet. but thanks for asking and will let everyone know how it goes tomorrow.

I will say a prayer for you.....Good Luck

Just a couple of days...PamperedPrincess74, that answer is right...just a couple of days for the kit credit to show up.

Monica, don't forget to call and remind people AGAIN, esp. if they said "if I don't forget". Remember to stay excited - if you don't show that excitement when you call, your guests aren't going to be excited.

We're all pulling for you, and we know you can do it! I'm keeping you in my prayers!

Diane

I'm really pulling for you Monica! You always have supportive words for everyone here. My fingers are crossed that you have a very successful show tomorrow!

thanks everyone that means so much to me!! I am quite excited to do this show since I havent had a cooking show since Jan!! I am doing the Profiterole Puffs and the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries. I am going to have the new things out in front with me and the rest spread around my kitchen so everyone can still peek at it and play with it. I am going to close on friday. normally i close the night of the show but i have a couple outside orders that i am getting so i have to wait. but it really helps to know that people are praying and rooting me on!! t hanks again!!

So? How did it go???

I got 3 bookings but very low sales. I need $200 to get active again and its not looking very good for it to even get to $150. But if I dont make it this time I have 3 more shows coming up to try and get it.

Good luck Monica--every little bit helps!

YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY!!!

I usually check the website under shipments and wait for the order to show up as "received".

1. How long do I have to wait before I can submit the Consultant Agreement?

The Consultant Agreement can be submitted as soon as you have completed all the necessary steps to become a consultant, including signing up, completing training, and purchasing a starter kit.

2. Is there a specific timeframe for submitting the Consultant Agreement?

No, there is no specific timeframe for submitting the Consultant Agreement. However, we recommend submitting it as soon as possible to start your business and receive your starter kit.

3. Can I submit the Consultant Agreement online?

Yes, you can submit the Consultant Agreement online through your consultant account on our website. You can also submit it through email or by mail.

4. What happens after I submit the Consultant Agreement?

After you submit the Consultant Agreement, it will be reviewed by our team. Once it is approved, you will officially become a consultant and can start your business and receive your starter kit.

5. Are there any fees associated with submitting the Consultant Agreement?

No, there are no additional fees for submitting the Consultant Agreement. However, there may be fees associated with purchasing a starter kit and other business supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jewel
  • jcsmilez