• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Before an Order Ships???

In summary, orders typically ship within 1-2 business days, but may take up to 5 days during peak periods or for personalized items. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee at checkout. A tracking number will be provided via email once the order has shipped. Delivery times vary depending on location and shipping method, with standard shipping taking 3-7 business days and expedited shipping arriving within 1-3 business days. If you need to change your shipping address after placing an order, please contact customer service as soon as possible, but note that the change may not be made before the order ships.
Kimberlymmj
I released my first party today 311.00 in sales and I wanted to know how soon it comes

On the shipment status page on CC, there is a date at the top that tells you what day they are currently shipping.

During the month, when we're not too close to the end of the month crunch, I find that my packages usually get shipped and delivered about a week after I close and submit. Obviously that will depend on your location, etc., but that's my average these days. Congrats on submitting your first show!!!

1. How long does it typically take for an order to ship?

Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. However, please allow up to 5 business days for your order to ship during peak periods or for personalized items.

2. Can I expedite my shipping for an additional fee?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can select your preferred shipping method at checkout. Please note that expedited shipping may not be available for all items or locations.

3. Will I receive a tracking number for my order?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this to track the status of your shipment and estimated delivery date.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Delivery times vary depending on your location and selected shipping method. Standard shipping typically takes 3-7 business days, while expedited shipping can arrive within 1-3 business days.

5. Can I change my shipping address after I have placed my order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update your shipping address, but we cannot guarantee that the change will be made before your order ships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies