• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Likely Is Pampered Chef to Offer Show-To-Go

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of Show-to-go system being offered for sale to consultants or directors. There is a rumor that it will not be offered for purchase, but it is uncertain. One person hopes that it will be offered as it is a useful tool for transporting items to shows. Another person mentions their disappointment with not being able to win the tool turn about during their entire SS period. There is also a mention of contacting HO for updates on the potential sale of Show-to-go.
its_me_susan
travel items to all consultants or to directors??? I have a recruit who is close to qualifying and I would love to buy her one of the pieces we all earned. I'm only in my 4th month, so I have no idea is PC usually offers this stuff after the fact?

Thanks.

??Susan,

I have heard that the PC will not offer the show-to-go system for sale. But I know this is just a rumor. So your guess is as good as mine. This is the first time in my 3 years that they have offered something like this.

fruit76loop said:
Susan,

I have heard that the PC will not offer the show-to-go system for sale. But I know this is just a rumor. So your guess is as good as mine. This is the first time in my 3 years that they have offered something like this.

Thanks for the response. I sure hope they DO offer these... must as I am proud to have earned them, they make it so much easier to transport my things to a show... would hate for other consultents NOT to have them opportunity to at least buy them.... maybe a different color?

I won the tool turn about in October, the last month of the incentive, which was part of my 1st SS, and sent an email to home office to find out if the incentive was being extended for those of us newly signed consultants. Their reply was that there wasn't any plans as of now to extend the offer. It kind of bites for us. It would have been nice if those of us that signed up during the incentive period, had the opportunity to win these during our entire SS period. I wish that they would take it off of CC too. It is just a reminder of what we can't get. :(

I e-mailed HO a couple of months ago and asked about the Show-to-go possibly be offered for Consultants to purchase. The response I did get was that they would let us know soon what they were going to do. I did not get any feedback that it wasn't going to be offered for purchase, we'll have to wait and see. I do hope that they tell us something before too long. I still have not received all of my pieces yet. :(

1. How likely is Pampered Chef to offer Show-To-Go?

Pampered Chef is very likely to offer Show-To-Go. The company has a history of adapting to changing times and customer needs, and Show-To-Go is a popular and convenient option for hosting cooking demonstrations.

2. What is Show-To-Go and how does it work?

Show-To-Go is a virtual cooking demonstration option offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to host a cooking show from the comfort of their own home, using video conferencing technology. A Pampered Chef consultant will guide the demonstration and customers can purchase products directly from the consultant during the show.

3. How can I book a Show-To-Go with Pampered Chef?

To book a Show-To-Go with Pampered Chef, you can contact a consultant in your area or visit the company's website. From there, you can schedule a date and time for your virtual cooking show and discuss any specific needs or preferences you may have.

4. Is Show-To-Go available in all areas?

Yes, Show-To-Go is available in all areas where Pampered Chef has consultants. The company has a large network of consultants all over the world, so you can easily find one in your area to host your virtual cooking demonstration.

5. Can I earn the same rewards and benefits with Show-To-Go as I would with a traditional Pampered Chef party?

Yes, customers can earn the same rewards and benefits with Show-To-Go as they would with a traditional party. This includes free products, discounts, and host credits. Your consultant will provide more information on the specific rewards and benefits available for hosting a Show-To-Go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • ccmahaffey