1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How likely is PC to offer Show-to-Go

1. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

travel items to all consultants or to directors??? I have a recruit who is close to qualifying and I would love to buy her one of the pieces we all earned. I'm only in my 4th month, so I have no idea is PC usually offers this stuff after the fact?

Thanks.

Dec 27, 2005
  2. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

??

Susan,

I have heard that the PC will not offer the show-to-go system for sale. But I know this is just a rumor. So your guess is as good as mine. This is the first time in my 3 years that they have offered something like this.

Dec 27, 2005
  3. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Thanks for the response. I sure hope they DO offer these... must as I am proud to have earned them, they make it so much easier to transport my things to a show... would hate for other consultents NOT to have them opportunity to at least buy them.... maybe a different color?

Dec 27, 2005
  4. kimmers

kimmers Member

I won the tool turn about in October, the last month of the incentive, which was part of my 1st SS, and sent an email to home office to find out if the incentive was being extended for those of us newly signed consultants. Their reply was that there wasn't any plans as of now to extend the offer. It kind of bites for us. It would have been nice if those of us that signed up during the incentive period, had the opportunity to win these during our entire SS period. I wish that they would take it off of CC too. It is just a reminder of what we can't get. :(

Jan 7, 2006
  5. pchefmomof2

pchefmomof2 Member

I e-mailed HO a couple of months ago and asked about the Show-to-go possibly be offered for Consultants to purchase. The response I did get was that they would let us know soon what they were going to do. I did not get any feedback that it wasn't going to be offered for purchase, we'll have to wait and see. I do hope that they tell us something before too long. I still have not received all of my pieces yet. :(

Jan 7, 2006
Have something to add?