• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ideal Time to Make Calls: Expert Tips and Insights

In summary, Kris stops calling after 9 p.m., Jeanie tries to call between 7-8, and everyone else tries to call between 7-9.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I was wondering what the cutoff is for your calls. I tend to feel after 8:15-8:30 is late. Anyone else in that ballpark?

I like to call 7-8---because of peoples favorite shows being on--sometimes I call up to 9pm--depending on if I know them--not the first call or contact tho
:D

I try to finish by 8:30, but will go til 9 when I'm really busy!

I consider 7-9 prime calling time. If someone has small children (and I know), I try to avoid calling from 8-8:30 as that seems to be the time they are trying to get them to bed.

I stop at 9pm. :)

I don't call after 9:00.

Kris

Me too....I don't call after 9:00

I try to do all calling 7 - 9 pm.

Jeanie Gay

I take care of my calls 7-8. I always feel that people do not like to get calls past 8:00 because I do not like to get calls past 8:00.

I don't like to go past 8:15, because I don't care for calls that late, but if I really need to make phone calls I do call past 8.

7-9 pm for me...someone should start a poll!

I call between 7-8:15. When and if I do go past 8:15, its mostly to my hosts or past hosts and not guests that I meet at shows or fairs.;)

I will not call after 9pm, unless the customer/host has indicated to call after 9pm. I do not like receiving calls after 9, so I don't call after 9pm.

My household had to go to bed at 8 because of hubby's werid work hours. So I would not like a call after 8 (even though we get them sometimes) and I wouldn't make calls that late.

pamperedwendy said:
My household had to go to bed at 8 because of hubby's werid work hours. So I would not like a call after 8 (even though we get them sometimes) and I wouldn't make calls that late.
So I'm not the only one, huh?! Hubby and I both have to get up early for ughhh work. Family sometimes calls at 9 or later and they're like you're already in bed, uh DUH, yes, my cuz actually pretty much quit calling me because she kept calling late even though I had told her a million times and I am not the most polite person at those late times when I have already gotten to sleep.

I stop calling about 9 or 9:15 p.m.

What are the benefits of knowing the ideal time to make calls?

Knowing the ideal time to make calls can greatly improve your efficiency and effectiveness in reaching potential customers or clients. It can also lead to higher conversion rates and sales, as well as a better overall experience for both you and the person you are calling.

How can I determine the ideal time to make calls?

There are a few key factors to consider when determining the ideal time to make calls. These include the industry you are in, the target audience you are trying to reach, and the purpose of your call. Additionally, researching and analyzing your call data can also provide valuable insights.

Is there a universal ideal time to make calls?

No, there is no one universal ideal time to make calls that applies to all industries and audiences. It is important to gather data and analyze your specific target market to determine the best time for your calls.

What are some general tips for making calls during the ideal time?

Some general tips for making calls during the ideal time include avoiding peak hours (such as early mornings and late afternoons), considering time zones, and being aware of any cultural or regional differences that may affect call times.

How can I track the success of my calls during the ideal time?

One way to track the success of your calls during the ideal time is to keep a record of your call data, including the time of day, duration of the call, and outcome. You can also use call tracking software or analytics tools to monitor and analyze your call performance. This will help you determine if your chosen ideal time is indeed the most effective for your calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • KrisGio
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cherylsam
  • AJPratt