• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? How Late Can You Submit a Prior Month's Show?

In summary, the deadline for submitting a prior month's show is the 10th day of the following month. If the deadline is missed, the show will not count towards sales or rewards for that month. Only active consultants can submit a prior month's show. Host rewards are only available for current month's shows and cannot be earned for prior month's shows. To submit a prior month's show, consultants can log into their account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Submit Show" button.
domiche
Hi there. I have an April catalog show that is just coming in (don't ask!). If I date the show for April 30th in Pampered Partner, can I still submit it now in June and let the host choose April host specials?

Thanks for your quick response!
Domiche

Nope! you have until the end of the following month to submit the show. So that show would have had to be submitted by the 31st of May to still be an April show.
Sorry

No you can't. The latest you could of submitted an April show was May 31st. I would give her a choice between May or June specials.
You have the whole following Month to send in a show, I hope this helps!

1. How late can I submit a prior month's show?

The deadline for submitting a prior month's show is the 10th day of the following month. For example, if the show was held in March, you have until April 10th to submit it.

2. What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting a prior month's show?

If you miss the deadline, your show will not count towards your sales or rewards for that month. It's important to submit your shows on time to ensure you receive credit for your hard work.

3. Can I submit a prior month's show if I am no longer a consultant?

No, only active consultants can submit a prior month's show. If you are no longer a consultant, you will not be able to submit any shows for that time period.

4. Can I still earn host rewards for a prior month's show?

No, host rewards are only available for shows held during the current month. If you submit a prior month's show, you will not earn any host rewards.

5. How do I submit a prior month's show?

You can submit a prior month's show by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Submit Show" button. You will need to enter the show details and sales information to complete the submission process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • JDooley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JDooley
  • Citchen Couture