• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Is Everyone's January Looking?

In summary, to make the most of your January, set specific goals and create a plan to achieve them. Some fun activities to do include winter sports, visiting festivals, or having a cozy movie night. Stay motivated by finding enjoyable workout routines and incorporating self-care practices. Adopt healthy habits like drinking water and getting enough sleep. To make January feel less overwhelming, break down tasks into manageable chunks and prioritize self-care.
DebPC
Staff member
I have 4 shows booked and working on a 5th. Hoping the winter weather doesn't goof me up.

I have 10 shows, looking for 2 more. I'm attempting a mulit-host show at the end of the month. Have 1 host, need 2 more. My team appears to be rocking January too. My active consultants have fairly full calendars. I think 2013 is going to be an amazing year for my team! Waahoo!:party:

I have 4 shows and a catalog party! I really need to get on the phone, however!

16 booked, 4 cancelled or rescheduled so far. at least 2 recruits signing

I started with 12 lost 6 :( but I am on the phone! added one more yesterday and will at least fill Feb if I can't get more Jan shows

1. How do I make the most of my January?

One way to make the most of your January is to set specific goals and create a plan to achieve them. This can help you stay focused and motivated throughout the month.

2. What are some fun activities to do in January?

Some fun activities to do in January include ice skating, skiing or snowboarding, visiting a winter festival, or trying out a new winter sport. You could also plan a cozy movie night with friends or family.

3. How can I stay motivated during the cold and dark days of January?

One way to stay motivated during the cold and dark days of January is to find a workout or exercise routine that you enjoy. This can help boost your mood and energy levels. You can also try incorporating self-care practices into your daily routine.

4. What are some healthy habits to adopt in January?

In January, it's important to focus on staying healthy and taking care of yourself. Some healthy habits to adopt include drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep, incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet, and taking breaks to move and stretch throughout the day.

5. How can I make January feel less overwhelming?

To make January feel less overwhelming, try breaking down your goals and tasks into smaller, more manageable chunks. This can help you feel more in control and prevent you from feeling overwhelmed. It's also important to prioritize self-care and take breaks when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ltkacz