• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Is Everyone Doing With Pan O Rama

In summary, the Pan O Rama is a versatile cooking tool that can be used for various recipes in the oven. It is not suitable for stovetop use and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. While it is made of durable materials, it is recommended to use a separate cutting board and serving dish when cutting and serving food to prevent scratching the surface of the pan.
newchefmommy
I was wondering how everyone is doing with Pan O Rama

This is actually the first time I am doing well earning free products. Last week I started a thread telling everyone I sold 800 dollars in cookware in one day...

guess what today I sold 2 grill presses, 2 grill pans and a 7 piece cookware set to the same lady. She called me up out of the blue!

I can't believe how well I am doing with this.

How is everyone else doing?

Wow Christina! That is great!:thumbup: :D

Check the thread in the Chef's Lounge! Everyone's been posting there on how they're doing!!!

Great job Christina :D
At a party last week I sold $838 in cookware :eek: so I'm well on my way to my 5 piece executive set!

PampMomof3 said:
Wow Christina! That is great!:thumbup: :D

Check the thread in the Chef's Lounge! Everyone's been posting there on how they're doing!!!

sorry I had no idea

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you're having such success with Pan O Rama! It's always exciting when you have a great sales day, especially when it leads to repeat customers like the one you just mentioned. I've personally been loving the versatility and quality of the cookware, and my customers have been raving about it as well. I've found that hosting cooking demonstrations and sharing recipes using the Pan O Rama products has really helped boost my sales. How about you? Have you tried any specific sales techniques that have worked well for you? Keep up the great work!

1. How do I use the Pan O Rama?

The Pan O Rama is a versatile cooking tool that can be used for various recipes such as casseroles, sheet pan dinners, and even desserts. Simply place your ingredients in the pan and follow your recipe's instructions for cooking time and temperature.

2. Is the Pan O Rama dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pan O Rama is made of durable materials that are safe to be washed in the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the pan.

3. Can the Pan O Rama be used on the stovetop?

No, the Pan O Rama is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed to be used in the oven for baking and roasting.

4. What is the maximum temperature that the Pan O Rama can withstand?

The Pan O Rama can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it perfect for most oven recipes.

5. Can I cut and serve food directly from the Pan O Rama?

While the Pan O Rama is made of durable materials, we recommend using a separate cutting board and serving dish for food safety and to prevent scratching the surface of the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • Chef_2_Four