• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney Point Progress: 11,100 Points to Go for Level 2 - Join Me!

In summary, Disney Point Progress is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to earn points for reaching certain milestones in their business. These points can then be redeemed for various Disney-related rewards. To reach Level 2 in Disney Point Progress, you need a total of 11,100 points earned through personal and team sales, as well as sponsoring new consultants. Points cannot be earned retroactively and can only be redeemed for rewards available at the time. Progress towards Level 2 can be tracked through the Disney Point Progress dashboard on the Pampered Chef account.
cookn' katie
I want Disney SOOOOO bad! Wondering how everyone else is doing. I need 16,400 more points for Level 2
I have 2 recruits that will qualify in the next 2 weeks (4000 pts)
I have 2 shows going in today (1300 pts)
This leaves me 11,100 pts by Dec 31st.
Ouch! But..... do able!
Where is everyone else??

I have 2 recruits but one isn't doing anything so I am hoping the other one will qualify so I get my 2000 points i am needing 10,000 points and I have already turned in 2400.00 this month and I have 6 more shows this month and so after the 2400 i just gotta get the 10,000 and with my family having surgery in november and december i am trying to find the time to make sure i get to that level. I had a crappy September and did the smallest in the whole time selling so it really hurt me. But keep pluggin away at it.

Hey there! I totally understand your desire to go to Disney, it's such a magical place. As for me, I'm doing pretty good on my points. I have 10,000 points so far and I'm hoping to reach Level 2 by the end of the year as well. I have a few friends who are also working towards the same goal, so we've been motivating each other to keep going. It sounds like you have a solid plan to reach your remaining 11,100 points, especially with your two recruits and shows. Keep at it, you got this! Have you looked into any other ways to earn points? Maybe there are some bonus opportunities or surveys that can help boost your points. Best of luck to you!

What is Disney Point Progress and how does it work?

Disney Point Progress is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to earn points for reaching certain milestones in their business, such as sales and team building. These points can then be redeemed for various Disney-related rewards.

How many points do I need to reach Level 2 in Disney Point Progress?

You need a total of 11,100 points to reach Level 2 in Disney Point Progress. This includes a combination of personal sales, team sales, and sponsoring new consultants.

Can I earn points retroactively for past sales or team building?

No, points can only be earned for sales and team building activities that occur after you have joined the Disney Point Progress program.

What kind of rewards can I redeem my Disney Points for?

There are a variety of rewards available for redemption, including Disney gift cards, park tickets, and even a Disney Cruise. The specific rewards available may change over time.

How do I track my progress towards Level 2 in Disney Point Progress?

You can track your progress by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your Disney Point Progress dashboard. This will show you how many points you have earned and how many points you still need to reach Level 2.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies