• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Achieve Level 2 at Disney?

In summary, Jane was asked to do a little training on how she achieved level 2. She talked about focusing and believing, being consistent, and recruiting. She also talked about the benefits her consistent business had throughout the year.
janezapchef
Gold Member
So, I've been asked to do a little training on how I achieved level 2 when we have our "Back to Business" meeting. It's so crazy because I KNOW I busted my butt, but now that I have to talk about WHAT I did it doesn't seem like it was anything special. Anyone have any suggestions of what I should say?

So far, I know I'll be talking about focusing and believing, because that was key. And to become a team leader or above b/c the leads to my website accounted for $2500 last year! I have a headache, and my brain isn't working. Any wording gurus out there feel like helping??

TIA, Jane :)

Talk about consistancy. How many shows you averaged a month and that you did it consistantly all year.

Talk about recruiting. How many people did you recruit and did they all qualify?

You promoted too. Talk about how the promotion points help you.

I WISH the promotion points helped me! It would have made it slightly easier. However, I promoted on 12/31, too late for those points. Good suggestions though! Thanks!

Talk about recruiting, How many people did you recruit ?

And to get them qualifyed early the 1st 6 month try to have 4 new people join before July . That is what I did that way the more that join the more points and at least that part is done

That's a good one, Doreen! I think that will be my goal this year, should I want to earn the trip!

Don't forget you can take the Gift Cert $$$ if you don't want to travel , so you still can earn it

What we'll probably all be doing tomorrow night is break it down into smaller #s - what you need to do monthly and quarterly. Did you keep track of your points on the incentive trackers, online and on paper? Did you post your goal somewhere? Did you verbalize your goal to others? I know my kids kept the pressure on me! I talked with a Director at the end of Nov. who had no idea how close she was to achieving Disney. I just couldn't understand how someone who works her biz fairly regularly didn't pay attention to herself never mind her team. Then I saw tons of posts from her on FB in Dec. b/c she was close and was offering a 40% off sale so she could get it.

Even if you have a bad month (or two or three) you can still achieve, esp. by recruiting and taking advantage of double points months and double point recruiting months. And you're right about those HO leads. They definitely helped me, both with recruits and online sales.

I would love to hear what you present to your team tomorrow.

I remember when I earned Level 3 in my first year -- we broke it down and it was 2 shows a week and recruiting 1 a month. Genius, huh? Just share that if you do what they tell you to, anyone can earn it!

Congrats, too!! It's a great accomplishment to reach Level 2! You are obviously a consistant business woman!

I wish I could hear your speech, because those trips all seem so un-attainable for me! And all the people in our clusters who are over-achievers and have $1,000 shows regularly don't seem to help!How long have you been in business? How many shows do you have a month? How many recruits? Also talk about the benefits your consistent business has had throughout the year! For instance, how much did you make on your best month?

I think it would be great if you talked up how you're going to tell them the secret to earning. Really talk it up, like it's the one super-secret thing that no one else knows, and you're going to let them in on it. And then tell them it's all about consistency, planning and setting goals.

Be honest and combine the practical (just how did you bust your butt) and the motivational (focusing and believing). Making things practical and human (including hard work) makes the trip seem attainable for regular folks like me.

There are a couple superstars in my cluster and while I applaud their successes, I have no desire to hear from them. I'd much rather hear from someone who just promoted, who just earned his/her first incentive trip, etc. They are much closer to me.

Thanks everyone! All were great suggestions that I actually integrated. Susan, you pretty much hit it directly! I am by no means a super star! December was my highest month EVER (in 10 years) at $6100. But, your suggestions are what I went with. I'll post the nutshell version when I get to typing it up. Thanks again!

Your presentation was great! I am so excited that you earned Disney and promoted! :)

1. How did you reach Disney as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I was able to qualify for the annual Disney trip by meeting certain sales and recruitment goals. I also had the opportunity to earn points through various incentives and challenges throughout the year, which helped me reach my goal of attending the Disney trip.

2. What are the specific sales and recruitment goals that need to be met?

The sales and recruitment goals vary from year to year, but they typically involve reaching a certain amount of sales and sponsoring a specific number of new consultants. These goals are set by Pampered Chef and are communicated to consultants at the beginning of each year.

3. Do I have to be a top-performing consultant to earn the Disney trip?

No, the Disney trip is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who meet the sales and recruitment goals set by the company. While being a top-performing consultant may increase your chances of earning the trip, it is not a requirement.

4. Can I bring a guest with me on the Disney trip?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows consultants to bring one guest with them on the Disney trip. The guest must be over the age of 18 and must cover their own travel expenses, but they are able to participate in all of the activities and events planned for the trip.

5. Is there a cost associated with attending the Disney trip as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, Pampered Chef covers the cost of airfare, hotel accommodations, park tickets, and most meals for the Disney trip. However, consultants are responsible for their own transportation to and from the airport, as well as any personal expenses during the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • cookn' katie