• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: A Guide for New Consultants

In summary, it all depends on how full your calendar is compared to how full you want it to be. Booking in close is a good idea. It helps you to keep your momentum.
jj16
Gold Member
I'm pretty new. I was wondering how far out a new consultant should book. I've heard both 2 weeks and 3 weeks. I was concerned that if you book 3 weeks out the host will lose interest. Thanks. Judy

It all depends on how full your calendar is compared to how full you want it to be. Booking in close is a good idea. It helps you to keep your momentum.Because I generally keep (my definition of) a full schedule, I routinely book 4 to 6 weeks out. As long as you're keeping in contact with your hosts, they aren't likely to lose interest. In both cases, host coaching is critical.

Most of mine are booked 2 - 8 weeks in advance, but I do have one right now booked 6 months in advance--but it's a return host :) And at least I know I have one show this fall, LOL.

So if I understand correctly. I would love to have 4 shows per week but currently I have none. So I would go ahead and book 2-3 weeks out until I start getting shows on my calendar then as I book at shows go 4-6 weeks out? Thanks. Judy

That's right. Like Jennifer I also will book hosts 5 or 6 months from their current show.

I book all over.

Last night, I booked a show for next week, and also for the week after that. However, I think that is an exception. I was THRILLED with those 2 bookings, because the next two weeks are Spring Break/Easter weeks, and I always have a hard time booking those weeks. Other than that, I am booking the last two weeks of May and first two weeks of June. Like others, I routinely book 4-6 weeks out, but often get bookings for 3-6 months out. One of my shows I have in June was booked at the beginning of this month, because the host wants to have an outdoor Grilling party, and the weather here isn't consistent enough to do that until June.

I also have hosts who book from their own show for another show, and those are usually 6 months out. I have a host who has a Cooking Show in November, and then always books a Catalog Show for the new Spring Catalog from her November show. She is doing her Spring Catalog Show right now.

Ha! Ha! I just started booking shows for November! My holiday months book quickly, my hosts have caught on, and now they are calling me to book them.

May I suggest that you re-book your host for the same time 1 year from the date of your show? I always call to re-visit it 2 months before the date to make sure it will hold, but if you do this you will always have that many more bookings when the next year comes around!

Normal bookings for me are within 2 months -- repeat hosts 6-12 months.

Usually 4-6 weeks. When someone wants a show in a couple of months, I find it is hard to get them to book an actual date. I tell them I'll put them on my list and get back with them. (Say they want a June show, I'll call them the first week of May.) They don't need to know it isn't a long list. :)

I'm usually booking 4-6 weeks out too...but sometimes I book a few months out. I have shows booked right now for June and July although I am still booking up my May.That said, definitely don't focus on months that are farther out than you need. So if you still have openings for April, keep booking April. If your May isn't full, don't talk about June.

1. How far in advance can I book a Pampered Chef party?

Typically, we recommend booking your party at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This allows us enough time to plan and prepare for your event.

2. Can I book a party further out than 3 weeks?

Yes, you can absolutely book a party further out than 3 weeks. In fact, we encourage you to book your party as far in advance as possible to ensure availability for your desired date.

3. Can I book a party on short notice?

In some cases, we may be able to accommodate a party on short notice. However, we cannot guarantee availability for last-minute bookings. It is best to plan ahead and book your party in advance to ensure a successful and stress-free event.

4. How do I book a party?

You can easily book a party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply choose a date and time that works for you, and we will take care of the rest!

5. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a party. Whether you have 5 or 50 guests, we will provide the same level of service and fun for everyone in attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jmswift
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • shawk752