...along that you would not go to Conference? I will be approximately 36 weeks on the Sunday before Conference. I won't know for sure until tomorrow because I never had a regular cycle, and the doctor wants to confirm with an ultrasound. I love the conference experience, and wouldn't want to miss it. I am participating in Conference Club just in case. DH doesn't think I should go. My mom will be here visiting from 4th of July until about mid-August, so either she could come with me, or stay home with DS while DH comes with me (I wouldn't dare go alone). I'd probably make a road trip out of it, as I don't think many airlines would let me fly. DS was induced at 40 weeks, one day, but I also hear that often the second child comes early. So I'm turning to my wise Cheffer buddies for opinions. Should I just cancel Conference Club and get more on my paychecks? Or should I hold out and see how things go?