• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Show Success: Tips for Hosts and Consultants

In summary, the consultant is looking for advice on how to get the host of their show to make sure that people show up. They offer an incentive of gathering five outside orders or a booking before the show in order to get a $20 value gift. If the show is the day after the September 11th tragedy, the host only had two guests but they had $450 in outside orders.
kitchenfairey
Hi,

I am a new consultant and one of my shows is almost 45 miles away from my house. It is my 1st show after a show drought. I couldn't get anyone to book in June. I really need this show, but what do I say to the Host to get her to make sure that people show up? It has to be worth my while and hers if she wants anything in benefits. I don't want to get there and find out that nobody shows up. I'm sorta worried about this and I explained to the Host that there needs to be plenty of people there not only to take off the pressure of buying alot, but just to make it worth while for both of us. Any suggestions? HELP?

Thanks in advance! : :eek:

I do quit alot of shows that are 45miles away and farther. I really push outside orders with these hosts. I give them a goal to meet like get $300 in outside orders and I will give her a special gift. It has worked really well. One time the outside orders were more than the show. Try that and see if it helps you a bit. Good luck.

Thanks for the info
luvs2sellit said:
I do quit alot of shows that are 45miles away and farther. I really push outside orders with these hosts. I give them a goal to meet like get $300 in outside orders and I will give her a special gift. It has worked really well. One time the outside orders were more than the show. Try that and see if it helps you a bit. Good luck.

I think this is a great idea. I will try it.What kind of a special gift do you offer? :)

Thanks again!

Well, I do different things. Sometimes I order something for the host on her order around $15.00 worth. I usually only pay around $10. for it. I also sometimes use things that I have earned but don't need. I only have so much room for pc items and I hate for things to just sit there. Last party I gave the set of patriotic gift towels to the host. It was a great party and she really worked hard. I didn't want or need the towels. Another time I gave a batter bowl. Whatever you think is best. Good luck!

TravelingI also do quite a few shows out of town (I even flew to Virginia from Wisconsin for one, but that was for my sister and I was visiting anyway :) ). I offer an incentive of "gather five outside orders or a booking before the show, get a $20 value gift of your choice". If it's the booking, I wait until that new host has her show in order to reward the current host. Just to show you that it can be worth it to travel, I did a show that was about 45 miles away. The host only had two guests (the show was the day after the September 11th tragedy), but she had $450 in outside orders. One of the guests was actually not even invited, but she was a sister of the guest that was; that "uninvited" guest booked a show and subsequently became a successful consultant (in fact, she introduced me to this site). So...you never know what's waiting for you at your next show!

Good luck!
Diane

P.S. While I'm traveling to my long distance shows, I listen to PC tapes. It's better than listening to Raffi and the Wiggles I hear all day with the kids! ;)

1. How can I get more guests to attend my Pampered Chef show?

One way to attract more guests is by offering incentives, such as a free gift or discount, to those who RSVP and attend the show. You can also encourage your guests to bring a friend or family member with them.

2. What are some effective ways to promote my Pampered Chef show?

Utilizing social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, is a great way to promote your show. You can create an event page and invite your friends and followers, as well as post about it on your personal or business page. You can also hand out flyers or send out invitations to your target audience.

3. How can I ensure a successful show as a consultant?

As a consultant, it is important to be prepared and organized. Make sure to have all the necessary supplies and materials for the show, such as catalogs, order forms, and product samples. Also, have a script or outline ready to guide you through the presentation and be knowledgeable about the products to answer any questions from guests.

4. What are some tips for engaging guests during the show?

One tip is to involve your guests in the demonstration by asking for volunteers or allowing them to try out products themselves. You can also play games or have interactive activities to keep guests engaged and entertained. Additionally, make sure to interact with each guest individually, ask for their opinions, and make them feel involved in the show.

5. How can I follow up with guests after the show?

Following up with guests is crucial for building relationships and potentially booking future shows. You can send a thank you email or text, along with a link to your personal Pampered Chef website for them to place orders. You can also offer a special incentive for those who book a show or refer a friend. Personalized follow-ups show that you value your guests and their support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies