• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Far Ahead Do You Get to Your Hosts Home?

I try to arrive about an hour early so I can get everything set up. I usually chat with the host during the process- trying to reassure her everything will be fine.
DebPC
Staff member
I get there 45 minutes ahead. 15 minutes for set up and 1/2 hour for prep. I also use this time to talk with the host.

30 minutes. Even if I have a lot of prep it feels about right. Guests who arrive early can help and if I would happen to not be done it gives them a chance to visit a little.

I get there about 45 mins before the show starts. I set up my catalogs and stuff, then do any prep work.

I usually get there about 15-30 mins before my shows. I like to do the chicken fajita's or chicken parm soup and neither of those have a lot of prep work. For those you get there 45 mins before or longer and you say you set up, what are you setting up??

I do the fully interactive shows and don't have any prep time. I've already separated the tools into groups for how ever many recipes we've done when I packed them in my roll cart. I walk through the door 10, maybe 15 minutes before the show, pull out all the tools, pull out the catalogs & still have 5-10 minutes to spare & visit with the host & any early guests before show time.

Sheila said:
I do the fully interactive shows and don't have any prep time. I've already separated the tools into groups for how ever many recipes we've done when I packed them in my roll cart. I walk through the door 10, maybe 15 minutes before the show, pull out all the tools, pull out the catalogs & still have 5-10 minutes to spare & visit with the host & any early guests before show time.
This is me, except I don't do interactive shows.....I'm glad I'm not missing something :)

I don't do the interactive shows, but always bring some extra PC items (especially new) to display (does everyone do this?). I like to have time to unpack, figure out the logistics, and get the ingredients set up and prepped. I also take the time to set up my catalogs, order forms and pens, along with my check out materials. I talk with the host throughout most of this process and try to reassure her everything will be fine. I get there 1/2 hour or so ahead of time. Often some guests/family are already there and have many questions, as well.

Sometimes it takes me 10 minutes just to unload. I make 2 trips- but sometimes I'm on the 2nd floor and during the winter I might have to go around snow banks and park down the street.

You all make me feel bad! LOL I arrive about 20 minutes, "toss" my stuff out on a table and hang out/help the host get ready. I work FT so sometimes I just don't have much time to get to the show. I bring my laptop, paperwork and products I use for the demo. 1 trip in and 1 trip out.

What are you calling "interactive" shows??

I have been taking extra products for 'display' along with the ones needed for the recipe. Usually 2 trips in 3 out due to the dirty dishes container. I am carrying less...but apparently not less enough. Gotta try a new approach as I am usually there about an hr. early!

Yes- I take some extra for display, too. Usually seasonal, on special, something I really love.

1. How far in advance should I arrive at my host's home for a Pampered Chef party?

We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before the start time of the party. This will give you enough time to set up your products and make sure everything is in place before the guests arrive.

2. What if I am running late to my host's home?

If you are running late, please contact your host as soon as possible to let them know. They may be able to help with set up or make adjustments to the party schedule.

3. Is it okay to arrive early to my host's home?

We ask that you do not arrive more than 30 minutes before the party start time, as your host may still be preparing for the party. If you do arrive early, please wait in your car or find a nearby coffee shop to pass the time.

4. What if I am unable to find the host's home?

If you are having trouble finding the host's home, please contact them for specific directions. You can also use a GPS or mapping app to help you navigate to the correct location.

5. How can I ensure I arrive on time to my host's home?

We recommend planning your route and leaving with enough time to account for traffic or other delays. It's always better to arrive early and have extra time to set up than to be rushed and potentially arrive late.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies