• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Early Is Too Early to Call??

I start making calls at 9 am on the days I am working my business. I also agree the cut off is 9 pm. Although, I typically do not call after 8:30 unless it is prearranged with the person.I agree with 9am
kittychef
I'm making some customer care calls today and I have some people who prefer to be call in the morning. But how early is too early to call in the morning?? Is 9am a good time to call or 10am/

Thanks!

It's hard to know, if you don't know their schedule, and how early they get up. I'd say go with 10am, just to be safe.

I agree, not before 10am

Thanks!! Ok so I have 30 minutes to relax! LOL. The phone makes me nervous I need to get over it;)

Not that you can't still relax, but if I know that they are Moms, then I call starting at 9am...kids are off to school by that time, and they have some peace and quiet to talk then!

I do 9am too. Not before 9am and not after 9pm for me unless I've set it up personally with someone to deviate from that.

quiverfull7 said:
I do 9am too. Not before 9am and not after 9pm for me unless I've set it up personally with someone to deviate from that.

That is also the time (9AM - 9 PM) I tell my hosts they can call me, funny.

I agree I think you can call by 9. In my experience, if they aren't up by 9, then they won't be up at 10 either. I don't usually call before 9, but if I know they have little ones up, and I won't be able to call later, then I will call around 8:30.

I start making calls at 9 am on the days I am working my business. I also agree the cut off is 9 pm. Although, I typically do not call after 8:30 unless it is prearranged with the person.

My mom made me wait until 10am and I couldn't call after 9:00pm. I still dread doing either...even with permission.

Personally, I call between 10 and 9. I never call before 10 because I'm a mom, and after I get my kids off to school, I go back to bed until 10. Then again, I keep weird hours (I have told consultants for other companies to call anytime after noon and before 1 am because that's when I'm up).

1. How early is considered too early to call someone for a Pampered Chef order?

It is generally recommended to avoid calling before 9am or after 9pm, as these are typically considered outside of normal business hours. However, it is always courteous to ask the person you are calling for their preferred time to be contacted.

2. Can I call someone before 9am if they have specifically requested an early morning call?

Yes, if the person has given you permission to call them before 9am, it is acceptable to do so. Just make sure to confirm with them beforehand to avoid any inconvenience or miscommunication.

3. Is it okay to call someone multiple times in one day to follow up on their Pampered Chef order?

It is generally recommended to limit follow-up calls to one per day, unless the person has given you permission to call more frequently. This shows respect for their time and allows them to respond at their convenience.

4. What is the best time of day to call someone for a Pampered Chef order?

The best time to call someone for a Pampered Chef order may vary depending on their schedule and preferences. It is always courteous to ask them for their preferred time to be contacted, or to schedule a specific time to call if they are busy.

5. Is it considered rude to call someone during their lunch break for a Pampered Chef order?

It is generally considered polite to avoid calling during someone's lunch break, as this is their designated personal time. However, if the person has given you permission to call during their lunch break, it is acceptable to do so. Just make sure to confirm with them beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mailgirl1978
  • JennLizFran