• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unethical Ebay Listing - Pampered Chef Steak Knife Set | PC Consultant ID

V
vwpamperedchef
Another Ebay listing....the Ebay user ID is someone's name. I did the search on pc.com and YUP...you guessed, she's a consultant. I am doing a search right now to find the email of who to report it to.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Steak-Knife-Set_W0QQitemZ120258545344QQihZ002QQcategoryZ20640QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Found the email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, she has alot of other items on her listing. Some are from the outlet recently.

YesI was just about to post it. I am sending another email to them!

vwpamperedchef said:
YesI was just about to post it. I am sending another email to them!
Be sure to send the email to the fraud people at HO.

DO NOT confront the violater on your own!

Its [email protected] right? That's where I sent it to...

And no, I would never confront the violator. She should get what's coming to her! I don't want her to get scared and remove the listing....ha ha

don't let my hubby hear you ask that question...

You will get an earfull on this subject!

Ugh this one makes me nauseas....239 PC items for sale.

http://home.search.ebay.com/_Inside-the-Home_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfrtsZ200QQsacatZ159888QQsassZwenn20

vwpamperedchef said:
Its [email protected] right? That's where I sent it to...

And no, I would never confront the violator. She should get what's coming to her! I don't want her to get scared and remove the listing....ha ha
I know - I posted that as a reminder to newbies who may not have read The Hitchhiker's Guide post about this topic.

etteluap70PC said:
don't let my hubby hear you ask that question...

You will get an earfull on this subject!

You just have to remember, "You can't fix stupid." ...and move on...

Looks like she is quitting so feels like she can sell there...still it violates policy!This listing seems to confirm that:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Pink-Achievement-Charm-Pin_W0QQitemZ120259679074QQihZ002QQcategoryZ11014QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

maybe they will claim they didnt know that if they are quitting, or they dont care if it violates policy because they are quitting?

jrb0328 said:
maybe they will claim they didnt know that if they are quitting, or they dont care if it violates policy because they are quitting?

Most likely yes, but they are shooting themselves in the foot if they ever want to do PC again, AND based on her user profile on E-bay, this isn't the first time she's sold PC stuff!

It's really very stupid of people to buy most of that stuff from there. Some of those prices are more than what they are in the catalog. Especially after you pay for shipping.

1. What is the unethical Ebay listing for Pampered Chef Steak Knife Set?

The unethical Ebay listing is for a Pampered Chef Steak Knife Set being sold by a consultant using their personal Ebay user ID.

2. How did the person find out that the Ebay user ID belongs to a Pampered Chef consultant?

The person searched for the user ID on the Pampered Chef website and found that it belongs to a consultant.

3. What actions is the person taking in response to the unethical Ebay listing?

The person is currently searching for the appropriate email to report the unethical listing to.

4. What is the email address to report the unethical Ebay listing to?

The email address to report the unethical Ebay listing to is [email protected].

5. Is there any other information that is relevant to the unethical Ebay listing?

No, the only relevant information is that the Ebay user ID belongs to a Pampered Chef consultant and the person is taking action to report the listing to the appropriate party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
CABean03
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl