• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Perfect Wedding Shower Flyers: Tips and Tricks

In summary, the best way to know if your dish is cooked is by using a meat thermometer and ensuring it reaches the appropriate internal temperature. To prevent food from sticking to the pan, properly preheat it and use non-stick cooking spray or oil. Most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it's best to check the specific instructions. When it comes to choosing a knife, a chef's knife is best for chopping and slicing while a serrated knife is better for delicate items. Pampered Chef products can be used in the oven, but it's important to check the specific product instructions for safe usage at the appropriate temperature.
rayday
I just made a flyer for our new wedding showers. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything or state anything wrong. Thanks

Attachments

• Wedding Shower.doc
    124 KB · Views: 1,261
Last edited:
I think it looks great. You must be a night owl too. :)

That's a great flyer! PC has a new flyer that promotes the wedding registry, but not necessarily the wedding shower, so this is nice. I may include this in packets to brides to be that I'll be sending packets to. Thanks!

Kudos!!!Very nice! This would be good to put in your booking binder. Way to go!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Brandy

What flyer are you talking about?Becky,

Which flyer are you talking about from PC? Did we get it at leadership or is it on Consultant's Corner? I did a Bridal Expo this past weekend, and had a blast. I did the tool turnabout as shown on the Pampered Bride flyers, which ended up being easier than it looked and everybody raved about it! So far, I have booked 3 or 4 Bridal Showers out of it as well a a few regular shows......Wooooohooooo! I has signed two new consultant's since Friday night and going for the "3 for me" in January! I am working on getting me shows per month built up and get more recruits under me!

ThanksThanks for the feedback! I did want something for my bookings binder and I was just hoping it looked appealing...and accurate!

Here is my Bridal Flyer. It is blank at the bottom so you can add your personal info. I make 2 to a page to hand out to customers. Use it if you'd like!

Attachments

• Pampered Bride Flyer for Chef Success.doc
    425 KB · Views: 596

1. How do I know if my dish is cooked?

The best way to know if your dish is cooked is by using a meat thermometer. This will ensure that your food is cooked to the appropriate internal temperature.

2. How can I prevent my food from sticking to the pan?

Make sure to properly preheat your pan before adding any food. You can also use non-stick cooking spray or oil to prevent sticking.

3. What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef products?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the specific product instructions. If hand washing, use warm soapy water and avoid using abrasive sponges or cleaners.

4. How do I know which knife to use for different foods?

Generally, a chef's knife is best for chopping and slicing vegetables and meats, while a serrated knife is better for cutting bread and delicate items. However, it is always best to use the knife that feels most comfortable to you.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products in the oven?

Yes, many of our products are oven safe. However, we recommend checking the specific product instructions to ensure safe usage in the oven at the appropriate temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies