1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How does this look

1. rayday

rayday Member

I just made a flyer for our new wedding showers. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything or state anything wrong. Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
    Jan 26, 2006
  2. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I think it looks great. You must be a night owl too. :)

Jan 26, 2006
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

That's a great flyer! PC has a new flyer that promotes the wedding registry, but not necessarily the wedding shower, so this is nice. I may include this in packets to brides to be that I'll be sending packets to. Thanks!

Jan 26, 2006
  4. pcbrandy

pcbrandy Member

Kudos!!!

Very nice! This would be good to put in your booking binder. Way to go!!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Brandy

Jan 26, 2006
  5. batroark

batroark Member Gold Member

What flyer are you talking about?

Becky,

Which flyer are you talking about from PC? Did we get it at leadership or is it on Consultant's Corner? I did a Bridal Expo this past weekend, and had a blast. I did the tool turnabout as shown on the Pampered Bride flyers, which ended up being easier than it looked and everybody raved about it! So far, I have booked 3 or 4 Bridal Showers out of it as well a a few regular shows......Wooooohooooo! I has signed two new consultant's since Friday night and going for the "3 for me" in January! I am working on getting me shows per month built up and get more recruits under me!

Jan 26, 2006
  6. rayday

rayday Member

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback! I did want something for my bookings binder and I was just hoping it looked appealing...and accurate!

Jan 27, 2006
  7. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

Here is my Bridal Flyer. It is blank at the bottom so you can add your personal info. I make 2 to a page to hand out to customers. Use it if you'd like!

Attached Files:

Jan 27, 2006
Have something to add?