• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How does this look

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
I just made a flyer for our new wedding showers. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything or state anything wrong. Thanks

Attachments

• Wedding Shower.doc
    124 KB · Views: 1,165
Last edited:

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
That's a great flyer! PC has a new flyer that promotes the wedding registry, but not necessarily the wedding shower, so this is nice. I may include this in packets to brides to be that I'll be sending packets to. Thanks!

pcbrandy

Mar 8, 2005
Kudos!!!

Very nice! This would be good to put in your booking binder. Way to go!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Brandy

batroark

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
What flyer are you talking about?

Becky,

Which flyer are you talking about from PC? Did we get it at leadership or is it on Consultant's Corner? I did a Bridal Expo this past weekend, and had a blast. I did the tool turnabout as shown on the Pampered Bride flyers, which ended up being easier than it looked and everybody raved about it! So far, I have booked 3 or 4 Bridal Showers out of it as well a a few regular shows......Wooooohooooo! I has signed two new consultant's since Friday night and going for the "3 for me" in January! I am working on getting me shows per month built up and get more recruits under me!

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback! I did want something for my bookings binder and I was just hoping it looked appealing...and accurate!

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Here is my Bridal Flyer. It is blank at the bottom so you can add your personal info. I make 2 to a page to hand out to customers. Use it if you'd like!

Attachments

• Pampered Bride Flyer for Chef Success.doc
    425 KB · Views: 498