• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does One Get Started With Fundraisers?

In summary, Pamela found a non-profit that is interested in her fundraiser. She talked to the person on the phone and they are interested in her fundraiser.
PChef Fun in 06
I'm a new consultant and the fundraisers really interest me. However, I need the most basic information.

For example, is there a list of organizations to get the brainstorming process going? And then how do you know who to contact there?

Then, is phone/personal contact better than a letter and flyer? I like the idea that someone who may not consider it immediately might have the flyer on their desk to consider the next day or someone who walks by may have it or they have it to discuss with someone else.

Anyway, I have a little bit of a list going but I'm clueless who to contact at these places and I know there are plenty of places that haven't even crossed my mind.

Please help! I really want to do well in my super starter period (SS month is Feb and I only have $211 in sales so far!).

Pamela

Try to get in tuch with the person responsible for the activty/FR of the organisation you can get their name by calling but I will say it's better to met with them in person. It's a lot easier to explain what the FR is all about and the product and why a PC FR would be great for them.

Just CallI'm new but have two fundraisers scheduled - one by suggesting it at a show, one by me knowing my neighbor had a small foundation in honor of her daughter. I just called another non-profit (our local literacy council) after doing minor research about them and their other fundraising events. They are VERY interested and I only spent a few minutes talking to them. I didn't even know who to talk to before I called.

My experience with nonprofits is that the govt and big foundations give money with conditions. They have little flexibility in how they spend it. Nonprofits like to get "free" money that they can use as they see fit so you have something valuable to offer.

Good luck and thanks for this post. It prompted me to call...BEE

1. How do I sign up for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can sign up online through our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process and help you set up a successful fundraiser.

2. How much can we earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount you can earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the sales made. Typically, fundraisers earn 10-15% of the total sales, but this can increase if certain sales goals are met. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on potential earnings.

3. What products can we sell in a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen and cookware products that are perfect for fundraising. These include kitchen tools, bakeware, cookware, pantry items, and more. Your consultant will provide you with a catalog of products to choose from.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your needs and goals. Typically, they last between 2-4 weeks. Your consultant can work with you to determine the best timeline for your specific fundraiser.

5. Is there a cost to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there is no cost to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Our consultants will provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success. There are also no upfront costs for products - you only pay for what you sell.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jmwhitworth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom