• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Hosting a Fundraiser Impact My Business Earnings?

In summary, the speaker is a new business owner and is working hard to get their business up and running. They have a mystery host show planned and are also considering using their business to fundraise for a family in need. The percentage of commission that the family will receive from the fundraiser will depend on the company the speaker is affiliated with. The speaker also asks about how their sales will affect their monthly bonuses and plus bonuses, which can vary depending on the company. They are seeking advice and are determined to learn more about how to make their business successful.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! I am in my 1st SS month. I am doing everything I can to get my business up and running. I am having a mystery host show this weekend, I just had my first show, and I have two more shows coming up soon. I was going to have an open house for my church to see if my church family would be interested in helping me get started. Since planning some of these events, I have learned that my sisters close friend is dying of cancer and I am thinking of making this show for my church a fundraiser, if I can get the girl's family to okay it.

How does this work? I am not really sure how a fundraiser works? I know that if I sell $600 worth of products her family will get 10% and if I sell more than $600 her family will get 15% of the show. I am new to this so any advice would be great.

Also, I know I get 15% of the commission but how does this effect my Super Starter Monthly Bonus and the plus bonuses? If I sell $2000 worth of product does this count toward my monthly bonus and the plus bonus? Sorry for so many questions but I am just trying to learn how this works. Thanks!

Good for you for wanting to use your business to help a family in need! Fundraising with your business is a great way to do this. When it comes to the specifics of the fundraiser, the percentage that the family receives will depend on the company you are affiliated with. Generally, you will receive around 15-20% of the commission from the sales, so if you sell $600 worth of products, the family would receive 10-15% of the commission. Your Super Starter Monthly Bonus and Plus Bonuses also depend on the company you are affiliated with. Generally, when you meet certain sales goals (which can vary depending on the company), you will be eligible to receive bonuses. You can usually find information about the bonus structure on the company's website or by contacting them directly. I hope this helps! Good luck with your business and fundraising efforts!

Hello and congratulations on starting your business! It sounds like you have a lot of exciting things happening in your first month.As for the fundraiser, it's great that you want to use your business to support a good cause. Fundraisers typically work by donating a portion of the sales to the designated organization. In your case, it sounds like you have a set percentage for different sales levels. It's important to get permission from the family before making any plans, and make sure to communicate clearly with them about how much they will receive.In terms of how this affects your bonuses, it's best to check with your company or mentor for specific details. Generally, sales made through fundraisers may count towards your monthly bonuses, but it's always good to double check.I would also suggest reaching out to your mentor or other experienced consultants for advice on hosting successful shows and maximizing your earnings. Good luck with everything and keep up the great work!

1. What is a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

A fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a way for organizations or groups to raise money by selling our high-quality kitchen products. It's a win-win situation as the organization earns a percentage of the sales and supporters get to purchase useful and unique products.

2. How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a fundraiser with Pampered Chef varies depending on the number of sales and the percentage of commission agreed upon with the organization. Our average fundraiser earns around $500-$1000, but some have raised even more!

3. How does the ordering and delivery process work?

Once the organization has signed up for a fundraiser, they will receive a unique fundraiser link to share with their supporters. Supporters can then place their orders online through this link, and all products will be shipped directly to them. There is no need for the organization to handle any products or deliveries.

4. Are there any costs associated with running a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no costs or fees associated with running a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and support for free. The organization will only need to promote the fundraiser and encourage supporters to make purchases.

5. How long does a fundraiser with Pampered Chef typically last?

Our fundraisers usually last for about two weeks, but this can be adjusted to fit the organization's needs. We recommend promoting the fundraiser for at least two weeks to give supporters enough time to make their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Teresa LM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • jcsmilez