• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How does a fundraiser work?

sarahsellcm

Silver Member
Mar 11, 2006
Hello! I am in my 1st SS month. I am doing everything I can to get my business up and running. I am having a mystery host show this weekend, I just had my first show, and I have two more shows coming up soon. I was going to have an open house for my church to see if my church family would be interested in helping me get started. Since planning some of these events, I have learned that my sisters close friend is dying of cancer and I am thinking of making this show for my church a fundraiser, if I can get the girl's family to okay it.

How does this work? I am not really sure how a fundraiser works? I know that if I sell $600 worth of products her family will get 10% and if I sell more than $600 her family will get 15% of the show. I am new to this so any advice would be great.

Also, I know I get 15% of the commission but how does this effect my Super Starter Monthly Bonus and the plus bonuses? If I sell $2000 worth of product does this count toward my monthly bonus and the plus bonus? Sorry for so many questions but I am just trying to learn how this works. Thanks!