• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Help My Customer with a Return for a Leaking Springform Pan?

In summary, a customer had bought something awhile ago thru another consultant (not sure how long ago). AT my show she asked if she could return it b/c it was leaking. It was the springform pan.. not nonstick.. it came w/ the bundt attachment and a heart. When she put water in it, it wasnt sealing on the sides and it leaked.. even the bundt part was too small for the pan. How do I help her w/ this return? She is going to be hosting a show for me in the future and I'd like to help her. I told her she may have to go thru her old consultant. Is there anything I can do for her? any questions
TinasKitchen
A customer had bought something awhile ago thru another consultant (not sure how long ago). AT my show she asked if she could return it b/c it was leaking. It was the springform pan.. not nonstick.. it came w/ the bundt attachment and a heart. When she put water in it, it wasnt sealing on the sides and it leaked.. even the bundt part was too small for the pan.

How do I help her w/ this return? She is going to be hosting a show for me in the future and I'd like to help her. I told her she may have to go thru her old consultant. Is there anything I can do for her? any questions I need to ask her?

Thanks

If she has her original receipt the instructions for retrun/replacement are on the back. You could always get it from her and send it in if you really want to help out. I did it for my neighbor who had bought the knives like 10 years ago and the sharpeners weren't so great anymore. Anyway, if she doesn't have her receipt, you can always use an old receipt of your own and process it that way. It's probably against the rules, but I feel I need to keep my customers happy.

I have to ask: Why did she put water in it? I have the other set (without the heart) and I have made several cakes in it and they have turned out great. So, it could be a defect. Let me know how it works out.

I just started PC so I'm in my 2nd SS. I dont have any old receipts. She said she just used it and it was dripping. I'll find out the whole thing when I call her. So far my director who's usually on the ball hasnt returned my call.. i know she's busy and she might be away for the w/e. I want to get back to this person by early next week. Its been a week already :(

Hopefully, she'll have her receipt. You know the old consultant should have one. If not, maybe your director could find one for you to use.

PS WELCOME to PC!!!

Thank you Anne. I'll keep you posted.

But am I correct that the way to go is thru your original consultant? I just dont want to lose her as a customer b/c she starts speaking to the other consultant who might entice (spelling?) her to do a show with her. KWIM?

TinasKitchen said:
Thank you Anne. I'll keep you posted.

But am I correct that the way to go is thru your original consultant? I just dont want to lose her as a customer b/c she starts speaking to the other consultant who might entice (spelling?) her to do a show with her. KWIM?

Tina, what I would do is give her the 1-888-OURCHEF number and have her call. I am sure that HO will have a record of it. She might have a problem replacing it, because that item has been discontinued.

Last year my friend bought the spring form pan (the one that we still sell) and always bakes a cheese cake in water (places the spring form pan in another pan with water). I called HO and they recommend not putting in water.

Colleen:)

1. How do I initiate a return?

To initiate a return, simply contact our customer service team by phone or email. Our representatives will guide you through the return process and provide you with a return authorization number.

2. What is the time frame for returns?

We accept returns within 45 days of the original purchase date. After this time, we are unable to process returns.

3. Do I need to provide a reason for my return?

While it is not required, we always appreciate feedback for the reason for your return. This helps us improve our products and services for future customers.

4. How should I package my return?

Please package your return securely to prevent any damage during transit. If possible, use the original packaging materials. Make sure to include the return authorization number on the package.

5. Can I return a product that has been used?

Yes, we accept returns for used products as long as they are still within the 45-day return period and in their original condition. However, please note that used products may be subject to a restocking fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinasKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefmickey1