• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Entering the Guest Special: How Online Orders Work

In summary, the "Entering the Guest Special" feature allows customers to place orders for special menu items online without logging in. It can be accessed through the restaurant's website or mobile app and has no limit on the number of orders. Customization and payment options are available.
Pampered Angel
How does a customer enter the guest special when ordering online or can she not if the order isn't tied to a show???

Re: Help!The guest special is only available to show order guests not individual orders.

It depends on the specific online ordering system being used. Some systems may have a designated field for entering a guest special code, while others may not have this feature. If the order is not tied to a show, the customer may not be able to enter a guest special code. It is best to check with the specific online ordering system or contact the company's customer service for more information.

What is the "Entering the Guest Special" feature?

The "Entering the Guest Special" feature allows customers to place orders for special menu items online, without having to create an account or log in.

How do I access the "Entering the Guest Special" feature?

The "Entering the Guest Special" feature can be accessed through the restaurant's website or mobile app. Simply navigate to the menu section and look for the "Guest Special" option.

Is there a limit to the number of "Entering the Guest Special" orders I can place?

No, there is no limit to the number of "Entering the Guest Special" orders you can place. However, please note that these special items may have limited availability and may sell out quickly.

Can I customize my "Entering the Guest Special" order?

Yes, you can customize your "Entering the Guest Special" order just like any other online order. You can make changes to the ingredients, toppings, or sides according to your preferences.

How do I pay for my "Entering the Guest Special" order?

You can pay for your "Entering the Guest Special" order using a credit card, debit card, or other accepted forms of payment at the time of checkout. Some restaurants may also offer the option to pay in person when you pick up your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • chefgirlrd