• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Work a Full-Time Job & Pampered Chef?

In summary, Judy is looking for advice on how to go about doing weekend shows, and various people provide different suggestions. Some people do weekend shows, some people do weekday shows, and some people have a mixed schedule. However, all of these people note that the business is there if you need it, and that Pampered Chef will always be there for you.
jj16
Gold Member
Hi All! As many of you know I'm pretty new to PC. I have read the other threads and didn't see anything that would answer my question so I was hoping for some input. I Have really been struggling getting started. I've been looking for a full-time job and wasn't planning on going back to truck driving but the money is good. I may have a job as a truck driver but I'm not sure how I'm going to coordinate any shows I may get from the farmer's market I have planned for the summer. I've worked for this company before and I'm pretty sure they'll let me have the one day a week plus conference off. I still would like to do PC full-time eventually but right now I'm hurting for a decent income. How do you guys and gals do weekend shows? I wasn't planning on doing weekend shows because that is my time with my boyfriend but I may have to. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. Judy.

The only weekend shows I do are Saturday Brunch shows. Weekends are family & church time for us, so I don't want to compromise any of that.But, when I do a Saturday Brunch show, it starts at 10:30 or 11, and I'm done by 1-2pm. That way, I don't feel like I've given up my whole weekend. I have Sat. afternoon and evening, and all day Sunday! After that Sat. Show, I typically don't do any other PC business for the rest of the weekend.

Judy, I have a full-time job with set hours so it is easier for me to schedule shows. I have something scheduled every Saturday (show, farmer's market, flea market, or event). I do not want to do any Sunday shows because I need to set aside a day for family.

Like Danielle I also have set hours each day so I typically schedule my shows for after work and then I do Sunday shows too....but then my family day is Saturday! I usually do 11am brunchs or 1pm shows Sunday so then I'm home for Sunday dinner with my family as well! It's not easy to balance working ft, doing pc and finding time to spend with your family...but I'm hoping if I build up my business good, when we have another baby I'll be able to work pt and do pc...I love my ft job so I'm not sure I want to give it up completely...but I would love to be home with my kids and have a little bit more flexibility with my regular job!

I have to say the nice thing about having Pampered Chef...and it's probably my FAVORITE thing about it....it's there when you need it! So if you need to work ft and not do as many shows right now bc you need the hrs and steady money...then do it! Some day down the road maybe you'll be able to do pc ft....but it doesn't work for everyone in all situations! You have to do what's best for you RIGHT NOW!! GL and just remember PC will always be here for you!

I ONLY do weekend shows. My show times are Friday evening (OK OK, that's not technically the weekend LOL), Saturday at 10am, 2pm or 6pm and Sunday at 2pm or 5pm. I don't usually book all of them every weekend, but one weekend I did have a Friday evening show, a Saturday morning & evening show and a Sunday afternoon show. It was all about being prepared a head of time, I did feel it was worth it as I earned enough to make my house payment in one weekend.
Remember to schedule what works for you, people will book with you on your schedule, when ever that may be. Good Luck!!

I work 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday. i do 2-3 shows a week, one or 2 on weeknights, one every second weekend. Works out fine.

I work a verry strange schedule. Some days 2-10, some days 3-11, some days 8-5 and some days 9 to 6 or 7 or 9 or whenever ...So I only do shows on weekends ... those rare weekends when I'm not working. I also do a lot of book shows and use my cel phone to call customers. Oh, and a fair amount of fairs ...Right now the biz is on the back burner while I adjust to new responsibilities at work.

1. How many hours do I need to work for Pampered Chef while having a full-time job?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to work as little or as much as you want. We recommend setting aside at least 5-10 hours per week to see success in your business.

2. Can I still be successful with Pampered Chef if I have a busy full-time job?

Yes, absolutely! Many of our successful consultants have full-time jobs and use Pampered Chef as a side hustle. With the right time management and dedication, you can achieve success in your business while working a full-time job.

3. How do I balance my full-time job and Pampered Chef events or parties?

One way to balance your full-time job and Pampered Chef events is to schedule them on weekends or evenings when you are not working. You can also utilize online parties or virtual events to work around your schedule. Communication and planning with your host and team are key to finding a balance that works for you.

4. Do I need to have a large network or social media following to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need a large network or social media following to be successful with Pampered Chef. We provide training and resources to help you build your network and reach potential customers. Plus, word-of-mouth is a powerful tool for growing your business.

5. How can I use my full-time job to benefit my Pampered Chef business?

Your full-time job can actually be a great asset to your Pampered Chef business. You can share your products and business with your coworkers, utilize your workplace as a potential party or event location, and use your skills and experience from your job to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
ms_twana
Replies
Views