• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Use a Stone Mold for Farmyard Animal Shapes?

In summary, to clean your stone mold, allow it to cool, remove excess food, rinse with hot water and mild soap, and air dry. Do not use in the microwave and prevent sticking by lightly oiling or using non-stick surfaces. Avoid using metal utensils and store in a cool, flat place.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
I have a customer who has one of the farmyard animal molds and she just asked me how to use it. I started with PC long after these were gone from the line. Is there any place I can read up how to use it or can anybody here help me?

TIA!

Press dough into the mold, then tap it out. Place the shaped cookie on a stone or baking sheet and bake.I'll see if I have a PIG page electronically from the old molds.

I found one - it's from a heart mold, but the theory is the same. It doesn't give any specifics, though. Just that dough should be molded, then turned out and baked.

Attachments

• 2933_bountifulheartstonewaremold.pdf
    125.8 KB · Views: 318
Thanks so much! Hopefully great customer service will keep me on their minds.

Hi there! I would be happy to help you and your customer with using the farmyard animal mold. The first step is to make sure the mold is clean and dry before using it. Then, you can either use a non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease the mold with oil or butter to prevent sticking. Next, prepare your batter or dough according to your recipe and fill the mold about 2/3 full. Place the mold on a baking sheet and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Once done, let the mold cool for a few minutes before removing the baked goods from the mold. You can then decorate or serve them as desired. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I clean my stone mold?

Cleaning your stone mold is a simple process. First, allow the mold to cool completely before cleaning. Then, use a plastic scraper or spatula to remove any excess food. Next, rinse the mold with hot water and mild soap. Finally, let the mold air dry before storing it.

2. Can I use my stone mold in the microwave?

No, stone molds are not microwave safe. They are designed to be used in the oven only.

3. How do I prevent my food from sticking to the stone mold?

To prevent sticking, lightly oil or season your stone mold before each use. You can also use parchment paper or a baking mat to create a non-stick surface.

4. Can I use metal utensils on my stone mold?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on your stone mold as it can scratch the surface. Instead, use plastic or wooden utensils to avoid damaging the mold.

5. How do I store my stone mold?

Store your stone mold in a cool, dry place. It is best to store it on a flat surface to avoid any warping. Avoid stacking heavy items on top of the mold as it can also cause warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g