• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Submit a Fundraiser?

In summary, registering a non-profit organization involves completing paperwork and possibly obtaining tax-exempt status, and it's important to research and follow the necessary steps to ensure legitimacy and proper handling of donations.
Tomorrow I do my first fundraiser....for a community track club (for kids). Anyway, is there anything special I need to do to "register" this organization? I have the host info, a mom of one of the kids on this track club, but do I need something else? I have searched through my Policies/Procedures Manual and can find nothing about how to go about this process. Any and all information would be most appreciated! Thanks!

When you go to the add a show the plus sign at the top of the screen in PP then the screen pops up to fix the tax and what kind of show it is and all you click on the kind of show and in the drop down you will choose fundraiser then when you fill in the information you would put the organization name and the person in charge of the fundraiser and remember they can't send the check to a different address it all has to go to one address and they can't make the check out to a person it has to be an organization. HTH.

Congratulations on organizing your first fundraiser for the community track club! It's great to see individuals like yourself taking initiative to support local organizations and make a positive impact in the community.To answer your question, registering a non-profit organization can vary depending on your location and the specific laws and regulations in your area. Generally, registering a non-profit involves completing paperwork and submitting it to the appropriate government agency. This process can include obtaining a tax identification number, registering with the state or federal government, and possibly filing for tax-exempt status.I would recommend reaching out to the mom who provided you with the host information and asking if she has any experience or knowledge about registering the organization. She may be able to provide guidance or put you in touch with someone who can assist you.Additionally, you can also contact your local government or state department of revenue for information on how to register a non-profit organization in your area. They may have resources or guidelines available to help you through the process.Overall, it's important to do thorough research and follow the necessary steps to properly register the organization. This will ensure that your fundraiser is legitimate and that all donations are handled appropriately. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

1. How do I submit a fundraiser request to Pampered Chef?

To submit a fundraiser request to Pampered Chef, you can either contact your local consultant or visit the "Fundraising" page on our website. There, you will find a form to fill out with your contact information and details about your fundraiser. Once submitted, a Pampered Chef team member will reach out to you to discuss the next steps.

2. What information do I need to provide when submitting a fundraiser request?

When submitting a fundraiser request, we will need your contact information, the purpose of your fundraiser, and the expected number of participants. Additionally, we will ask for the date and location of the event, as well as any specific product requests or dietary restrictions.

3. How far in advance should I submit a fundraiser request?

We recommend submitting a fundraiser request at least 4-6 weeks in advance to allow sufficient time for planning and preparation. However, we understand that some fundraisers may arise last minute, and we will do our best to accommodate those requests as well.

4. Can I customize the products offered for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products offered for your fundraiser. We offer a variety of products, and you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose the ones that best fit your fundraiser's purpose and audience. Additionally, we can accommodate certain dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or nut-free options.

5. How does the fundraiser payment process work?

Once your fundraiser request is approved, your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a unique fundraiser link to share with your participants. All orders and payments will be submitted through this link, and your consultant will handle the delivery and distribution of the products. You will receive a percentage of the sales as your fundraiser proceeds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • fun2cook2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies