• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Store Your Pampered Chef Stuff?

you label each shelf with the name of the dish it is for so you know where it is.I store my items on shelves in my kitchen. I label each shelf with the name of the dish it is for so I know where it is.
hselby87
Gold Member
I am starting to accumulate a TON of PC stuff, and while I know I could easily fit it in my kitchen, I worry that I will forget what I have. So, I have been piling it in a corner on a makeshift "shelf". What it really is? Well, I've stacked a coffee table on top of a coffee table and a 3 drawer plastic drawer thing on top of that.

It just isn't working though. I am hoping someone here has some creative solutions. I like to be able to see my stuff so I can easily pack up my bag and go. How do YOU store your PC things/paperwork?
:D:chef:

I learned early on that having my bag packed and ready to go was key. I accumulated duplicates of items as I hosted shows or just did without in my kitchen so that my kit was packed in my car at all times (it's come in handy for various reasons besides shows!). This helps a lot. As far as paperwork I use a file cabinet and a 9 cube storage thing from Target in my office.

I struggle with this too....we have a galley kitchen and very little storage :/ I'm considering purchasing a hutch to store everything. Looking forward to hearing everyone's ideas :)

Fortunately I have a designated office room in my home so have a desk and filing cabinets. I have bookcases to store my give aways and product. Since I am not able to do kitchen shows for a couple of months my kit is not packed. I do have catalog show packs ready to go though.

I was wondering about duplicates for shows. Would love to hear some other ideas. : )T

I think I might have to have my husband build me a storage unit. I'm thinking I will have cubbies up top for bowls and things like that. I want two drawers on the bottom side by side, one with upright slots so I can put my cookie sheets and things of that nature in and one that is just open for all of my recipe books. Then I want it to be open enough in the middle for plastic shelves so I can put catalogs and things of that nature in them. He doesn't know it yet, but he is going to build the perfect storage!

All of my stuff stays in the kitchen. my gadgets ALL go into my TTA so when they're clean they're easy to grab. The recipes I do for shows I have a file in my computer w/ all the items I need so packing my bag can be done in 5-7 minutes. I don't have the space to have items just for shows and items just for my kitchen. The few items I have that I don't use in my kitchen stay in one of my kit bags... I have a few! lol

terimayo said:
I was wondering about duplicates for shows. Would love to hear some other ideas. : )T

What works for me is to pick 3-5 recipes to do all season long. I did this when I started over 5 years ago. I had my crate packed with the items I need to make all these recipes. Over the last several years I've learned to pick recipes that use a lot of the same products. When I had my crate packed and needed items in my kitchen, I'd make a note to purchase those items on the next show I hosted a show so that I could have duplicates in my kitchen while those where in my kit in my car. For larger items (large bar pan, dcb, etc) I would just go grab it from the car when I needed it until I got another one.

I have a small kitchen with little storage, but I do have an attached garage. I have shelves right outside my door. I have a metal storage rack (4 shelves) that it adjustable. I have s hooks for hanging things like meat lifters. Most of the things I need for shows I keep packed in the rolling tote and tta. These are next to the shelf.

I have VERY little cabinet space in my kitchen and bought these black metal shelves. Everything is out in the open but nice and tidy. I love it! Bamboo bowls, colanders, plastic colander set DCB, RCB, all my cookware + more fit and I always am getting compliments. When doing my kitchen decor, I read that the Tuscan look usually has everything out in the open-so that is what I did.

when you store your items on the shelves, do any of you keep your items in their original packages?

I too am lucky to have an actual office with a closet where all my pc items are stored. I have 2 sets of built in shelves where I keep products.... some are still in the packaging, others are not. There is no rhyme or reason to their organization, they are just organized.

I do find I have doubles of a lot of things because I have one for shows and one for personal use... I don't want to scramble around my kitchen looking for a tool, plus my hubby gets mad if I take certain things out of the house and to a show... like his beloved mix n chop, or DCB... or heaven forbid his small bar pan.

As for all the random totes and bags and what nots I keep all those in that one big bag from the going places set... they seem to stuff nicely in there.

What I'm finding lately thought is that my office is becoming more office-y than "decorated" like it was when we first moved into the house 2 years ago. I've moved art off the wall to put up the incenctive trip tracker, moved another piece of art to put up a dry erase board. Black, pink and white paisley has spewed all over my gothic decor. LOL.

I have a shelving unit in my office, but a lot of my items are still in the original boxes, which takes up precious space. I'm trying to figure out the best way to keep them organized because it seems I have SO much stuff! I also have 2 cats and 3 dogs, so it seems their fur is everywhere in my house! The thought of having to keep my products protected from pet hair is frightening too!Most of the hand tools are in my kitchen in both of my TTA, but I'm thinking of moving some to the drawers. This may be a weekend of decluttering and getting rid of nearly every kitchen tool that is not PC.I do need a file cabinet or cube unit to keep my papers more organized. Right now they are in file folders in boxes, or on the shelves.

In my kitchen, all my things are out and open, but in my office where doubles are and "seasonal items" are, some are in boxes because they are easier to stack and store.Oh, and my giveaways are in baskets. I LOVE baskets as they are beautiful and functional!

Ya'll are making me want to reorganize my stuff so badly!Right now, the items I don't have duplicates of and that I like to use in my kitchen- are in my kitchen. :D My kit items and duplicates are in my Master Bedroom closet....which is a mess again. But I had put up some shelves in there. I am fortunate to have a large walk-in, and there was space behind the door for 3-4 large shelves, plus along another wall I can stack the larger items still in boxes, or my crates/bags. In my office area, which is my "school room" also, I have a file cabinet for my PC files. I have white cubes along one wall that contain alot of PC items- recipe cards, SBs, catalogs, minis, etc. The cubes also have school material in them as well. Behind my desk, I have a bookshelf that has one shelf for PC binders, folders, etc that I have. The rest has school books on it. My file cabinet is at the end of my desk, and on top of it, I have a file-organizer caddy. A few are dedicated to stashing PC items, so I can quickly clear away things from my desk when needed. (My desk is in the middle of the room and faces the kids...our three desks are put together to make a large work surface, etc.) It's a bit crowded at times, but my room is large, and serves multiple purposes. Again- messy, but LIVED IN and it is functional. If I was keeping it neat, it would work, but right now it's a mess. Need to seriously rethink some ideas. Would really be nice if the organized few posted some pictures! I'm a visual person. ;)

Last edited:
Brenda.the.chef said:
This may be a weekend of decluttering and getting rid of nearly every kitchen tool that is not PC.

So funny that you mention that... I was just telling my husband I wanted to do that!

I'm also glad to see I am not the only disorganized organized consultant around. :)

We just spent last weekend reorganizing the garage. My DH got a bunch of Gladiator gear (he's a very happy fellow). (My parents work for Whirlpool, so we got them at a great discount)Maybe I should do the same thing in my office space/school room!

I have three carts. One is the rolling file I got from Office Depot. In there are all my catalogs, order forms, pens, tickets for drawings, recruiting info, cookbooks and what not and the Round-Up Trivet. There is some space left so that I can add my laptop, a host gift or something special I want to have at a specific party like the host bonus and guest bonus fliers. This one is always in my car so I can whip out a catalog when needed when out and about. Then I have a cart that I use to pack the stuff I always want to take with me. These are the products I consider to be "showable". And they are duplicates so I am not removing them to use in my kitchen as they would never get put back. This does include my Tool Turn-About. I do not pack stones or grill stuff though as I like the guests to see them in their work state. In other words, not bright and shiny new but well used. Well seasoned stones and grill products that will never look like they did when first purchased. We all know that is a bit of a lie and I do not want or need someone coming back at me after they purchased something saying it looks awful. Do not need that headache. Then I have the empty one. This gets the products I need for the show. It also carries groceries if I am supplying those as well. It is the "customizable" bag. This will also get one stone and one well used grill product if I am not using them for the party. Truth is in the showing so... I have one exception to the not taking it out of my kitchen. That is the Spice Turn-About. This will go into the "customizable bag" if I deem it needed.
Then I have a shelving unit, 5 shelves, plastic, 24" by 36" in my garage. This is where all the stuff that does not fit in my kitchen goes. I have a Rubbermaid File cabinet in the "computer room" 4 drawers with my office supplies, especially preprinted labels for catalogs and order forms. So... very little in the house though.

Let see, where do I store my PC stuff?...My kitchen, my butler's pantry, my front hall closet, my office, my living room...everywhere! Since my kitchen was already quite well stocked with PC stuff before I started I didn't have things I could "replace". I have 2 and 3 of many things but I USE EVERYTHING!!! About the only thing I have "for shows only" is a cooling rack and a batter bowl! I keep a list attached to recipes in my office so when I'm packing for a show, I get the recipe out with the product list and it takes me less than 5 minutes to get everything packed. Since I have only 1 dcb, my rule is it can't be used 48 hours before a party. Since most of my parties are on Friday night and Saturday, I'll use it Wed. or Thurs. clean and put it on my "show" table in my dining room (where I pack for shows). My closet actually has my cash & carry stuff, extras for gifts, and now my doubles from my director box. These items remain packed in their boxes and are stored in PC shipping boxes, stacked on top of eachother.

pchockeymom said:
Let see, where do I store my PC stuff?...My kitchen, my butler's pantry, my front hall closet, my office, my living room...everywhere! Since my kitchen was already quite well stocked with PC stuff before I started I didn't have things I could "replace". I have 2 and 3 of many things but I USE EVERYTHING!!! About the only thing I have "for shows only" is a cooling rack and a batter bowl! I keep a list attached to recipes in my office so when I'm packing for a show, I get the recipe out with the product list and it takes me less than 5 minutes to get everything packed. Since I have only 1 dcb, my rule is it can't be used 48 hours before a party. Since most of my parties are on Friday night and Saturday, I'll use it Wed. or Thurs. clean and put it on my "show" table in my dining room (where I pack for shows). My closet actually has my cash & carry stuff, extras for gifts, and now my doubles from my director box. These items remain packed in their boxes and are stored in PC shipping boxes, stacked on top of eachother.

I want a butler's pantry... hell I want a butler too!

Me too! But I usually end up having rummage sales - a lot! I only need so much stuff in my house and when it simply starts to over flow the shelves in the garage, it has go to go!!

1. How do I store my Pampered Chef knives?

Pampered Chef knives should be stored in a knife block or on a magnetic strip to keep them sharp and prevent damage to the blades. Avoid storing them in a drawer or jumbled together in a utensil holder.

2. What is the best way to store Pampered Chef stoneware?

Stoneware should be stored in a dry, cool place, preferably in a cabinet or on a shelf. Avoid stacking stoneware pieces on top of each other, as this can cause them to crack or chip.

3. How should I store my Pampered Chef cookware?

Pampered Chef cookware can be stored in a kitchen cabinet or on a pot rack. Make sure to stack pots and pans carefully to avoid scratching or damaging the non-stick coating.

4. Can I store my Pampered Chef products in the freezer?

Most Pampered Chef products are freezer safe, but make sure to check the specific product's instructions before storing in the freezer. Avoid storing stoneware in the freezer, as it can crack under extreme temperature changes.

5. How do I store my Pampered Chef gadgets and utensils?

Gadgets and utensils can be stored in a utensil holder or in a kitchen drawer. Make sure to keep like items together for easy access, and avoid overcrowding the holder or drawer to prevent damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ChefPeg