• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Send Thank You Letter in Pp?

In summary, PP provides a thank you letter that is computer generated. The letter is printed off and attached to the receipt with a staple. It is either mailed with the receipts or given in person.
heat123
Silver Member
I have heard of sending thank you's to your hosts. Do you do it through pp or just your own stationery cards? :confused:

I print mine off of PP on pretty paper and send to my hosts or include with their order when I deliver their show...if it's been sent to me

Just click on print in PP then click Thank you letter. It will pull up your show list and you just pick which show you want to print the letter for. I ALWAYS read through it and then of course just print the letter.

Just so you know, you can edit the thank you letter through PP too. Sometimes I add a line about their estimated date of arrival as being an overestimate because some people may get worried when they see that date. I also may add a few other lines.

I think this is a GREAT tool because it also summarizes all the savings they got through being the host. It's a great feature! :)

I use the Thank you and PP and hand write a noteI deliver the PP thank you when I give the receipts for the show to the host. Then about a week after the products are delivered to the host, I send a handwritten thank you note.

ltkacz said:
I deliver the PP thank you when I give the receipts for the show to the host. Then about a week after the products are delivered to the host, I send a handwritten thank you note.

Wow! You're good!! I have been giving the PP generated thank-you note to the host AND the customers. I mean, the customers helped the host have such a great show. :) Town and Country is having a huge sale so I bought the buy 1 get 1 note cards and will be doing what Liz said earlier and sending the thank you letters. I really like that idea! Thanks for sharing!!! :D

thanks for the info and ideas!I like the additional letter to the host and the ones to the guests! Do you use the formatted one from PP for the guests also or did you create your own? I like that Idea! Except postage would become rather pricey at 10-15 per show x 4 shows plus each month! Do you mail them or e-send them letters?

Very Beneficial!~I just attach it to the receipt (with a staple) and either mail all the receipts with the letters or give it to them in person. I really don't think it costs any more than $.50 to $1 to mail them but I really think it is well worth it.

This is what I put and it is computer generated:

Dear [Contact_First_Name],

Thank You for your recent order from Jen's Kitchen Show! She had a really great show due, in part to you. For $206.36, She received $684.76 worth of Pampered Chef products due to her just hosting a show! WOW! That's a savings of $478.40! This savings is a combination of Free Product and discounts she received on products that she has chosen. I would love to come into your home and cook for you and your friends and family (catalog shows can also be done). Please feel free to contact me at any time if you are interested in receiving free and discounted products like our fabulous stoneware, durable cookware, or any other handy tools!! My number is 321-956-1108.

If she had been a Kitchen Consultant for the Pampered Chef she would have earned $309.47 for a few hours of work while having a fun evening. If you think of someone you feel would be interested, please let me know. I would love to share more information!

If you have any questions about your Pampered Chef products, please contact me. I am here to help. Every Pampered Chef product has a warranty of least one year. (Even longer for some products and a lifetime for others!) Please be sure to keep your receipt under the tray of your silverware drawer! It is out of the way and yet securely in place. For recipes, future orders, product information and upcoming specials, please log on to my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/ktarducci. Also, if you would like the recipe demonstrated at Jen's show, please log on to my website under the News section titled "Recipes".

Again, I want to thank you for placing an order on Jen's show.

Your consultant,
Kristi Tarducci
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/ktarducci

Hope this helps!! :) :)

I send handwritten notes to the Host and GuestsVia the mail.

First I think it ads a personal touch, and is "above and beyond" what others are doing. You need to set yourself apart - right.

Second, being only in my 3rd SS month, I thought I would "smooze" everyone a bit, so when they need something, or want to host a show, they'll think of me first - because of my customer service.

Thanks for sharing your letter, Kristi. I used to do something similiar on those nancy's artworks postcards (that come four to a page and are perforated), but when I started having more and more shows, I ran out of time to do that. Plus that was back when the HO was shipping orders out SO fast I couldn't keep up. I like doing it in a full form letter on nice paper. It'll be faster and easier. I think I'll have to start trying this! :)

1. How do I send a thank you letter in Pampered chef?

To send a thank you letter in Pampered chef, first log into your account and navigate to the "My Orders" section. Find the order for which you want to send a thank you letter and click on the "Send Thank You" button. From there, you can customize your message and send it to the recipient.

2. Can I send a thank you letter to multiple recipients at once?

Yes, you can send a thank you letter to multiple recipients at once in Pampered chef. Simply select all of the orders for which you want to send a thank you letter and click on the "Send Thank You" button. You can then customize your message and send it to all selected recipients.

3. Is there a limit to the length of the thank you letter?

No, there is no limit to the length of the thank you letter in Pampered chef. You can write as much or as little as you'd like to express your gratitude to the recipient. However, we recommend keeping it concise and genuine.

4. Can I send a thank you letter for an order that I didn't place?

Yes, you can send a thank you letter for any order in Pampered chef, even if you didn't place the order yourself. Simply navigate to the "My Orders" section and find the order for which you want to send a thank you letter. Click on the "Send Thank You" button and customize your message before sending it to the recipient.

5. Will the recipient know that the thank you letter is from me?

Yes, the recipient will know that the thank you letter is from you in Pampered chef. The letter will be sent from your account and will include your name and any personalization you add to the message. You can also choose to include your contact information in the letter if you'd like the recipient to be able to reach out to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
angels796
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • beepampered