• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Layaway for My Cookware Purchase?

you have a little bit of revenue coming in before the final payment is due. That way you feel more confident that they will get their cookware and not feel like they are taking advantage of you. DebbieHi Debbie this sounds like a great idea, but I'm a little confused....so you would run it, for this one person, as a calalog show? A one-woman catalog show? They don't need other orders to do this? And they still get all the host benefits of a catalog show? Also, on the sales sheet how do you eneter a layaway item? Thanks! RaiOne last question, so a layaway item would not be placed as part of
TinasKitchen
Do you have a certain bunch of things that you say to sell the cookware? or do you just explain the features? I'm trying to remember all the features but its hard.. my first show is this week.

Thank you,
Tina

Cookware is great!!Be sure to read off the features straight from whatever you want either the catalog, the executive cookware flyer we got either on Consultant's corner or in the PC newsletter.
Show it off. Mention the lifetime guarantee. Make a dish in a piece of cookware. Mention how it if an investment that is sensible and worth every penny for the use you will get out of the pan.
Maybe even bake a cake in the skillet. Be sure to use the cookware at your show somehow. If you don't have a recipe planned for the show that involves cookware, bring a piece and let them touch and hold it. Mention how at half price for hosts the cookware is a great bargain.
I really want to sell lots of cookware so you can offer a layaway plan to be paid off by May 15th. I have two customers with sets on layaway now!! And I already have over 1200 points sold up to now!!
I give that great example I once heard on a PC CD:
If your husband can invest hundreds of dollars in tools for jobs around the house, or to have in the garage just in case he needs them.
You most certainly can invest in some great cookware to use in your kitchen every week!!
Hope this helps you. Good luck!!
Debbie

Can you explain how your layaway plan works? Thanks, Linda

Sure!!
pamperedlinda said:
Can you explain how your layaway plan works? Thanks, Linda

Sure I got the idea off of here. 20% down at the time of the layaway, and then payments are made either weekly or every other week depending on when their pay checks come in and as long as it's paid by May 15th, it works out great for both of us.
When they are finished paying it off, you can submit this as a catalog show for them. Just do the same thing you would for a catalog show and count their layaway as one guests order. Then do their FREE stuff , half price items and discount in the host order section.
It's great. And more points for us!!!
Debbie

DebbieSAChef said:
Sure I got the idea off of here. 20% down at the time of the layaway, and then payments are made either weekly or every other week depending on when their pay checks come in and as long as it's paid by May 15th, it works out great for both of us.
When they are finished paying it off, you can submit this as a catalog show for them. Just do the same thing you would for a catalog show and count their layaway as one guests order. Then do their FREE stuff , half price items and discount in the host order section.
It's great. And more points for us!!!
Debbie

Hi Debbie this sounds like a great idea, but I'm a little confused....so you would run it, for this one person, as a calalog show? A one-woman catalog show? They don't need other orders to do this? And they still get all the host benefits of a catalog show? Also, on the sales sheet how do you eneter a layaway item? Thanks! Rai

pampermeRai said:
Hi Debbie this sounds like a great idea, but I'm a little confused....so you would run it, for this one person, as a calalog show? A one-woman catalog show? They don't need other orders to do this? And they still get all the host benefits of a catalog show? Also, on the sales sheet how do you eneter a layaway item? Thanks! Rai

One last question, so a layaway item would not be placed as part of the orginal host's tally right? It is its own entity? :confused:

Catalog showYou would just do add a catalog show. Then hit the ADD GUEST button on Pampered Partner and add their layaway order as a purchase.
Now go to host info and enter their info. Also give them their host order, their 60% off special, their FREE stuff and their 1/2 price stuff.
It will work!!
As far as the sheet, you need to make up your own that will keep track of their payments and what they have purchased. Here is the one I tweeked for my own personal use.
I encourage those who are putting stuff on layaway to collect orders from friends and families the month they are going to pay off their layaway, so they can increase their FREE product value!! A better catalog show, but either one will work.
I usually get 20% down and that will be the same payment the next four payments. I understand sometimes things come up and they might need to pay less one time and more another but as long as they pay it off by May 15th, I get my points and they get their pans plus FREE stuff. Remember to add shipping and tax to their order. Only the host order will get FREE shipping!
Hope this helps!
Debbie

Attachments

• LAYAWAY.doc
    597.5 KB · Views: 575
DebbieSAChef said:
You would just do add a catalog show. Then hit the ADD GUEST button on Pampered Partner and add their layaway order as a purchase.
Now go to host info and enter their info. Also give them their host order, their 60% off special, their FREE stuff and their 1/2 price stuff.
It will work!!
As far as the sheet, you need to make up your own that will keep track of their payments and what they have purchased. Here is the one I tweeked for my own personal use.
I encourage those who are putting stuff on layaway to collect orders from friends and families the month they are going to pay off their layaway, so they can increase their FREE product value!! A better catalog show, but either one will work.
I usually get 20% down and that will be the same payment the next four payments. I understand sometimes things come up and they might need to pay less one time and more another but as long as they pay it off by May 15th, I get my points and they get their pans plus FREE stuff. Remember to add shipping and tax to their order. Only the host order will get FREE shipping!
Hope this helps!
Debbie
Thanks Debbie! Very helpful:)

DebbieSAChef said:
You would just do add a catalog show. Then hit the ADD GUEST button on Pampered Partner and add their layaway order as a purchase.
It will work!!
Hope this helps!
Debbie

For a layaway, is this just for the cookware or can a customer get layaway if they reach a specific amount in their order? Thanks!

1. How do I get started selling Pampered Chef cookware?

To get started selling Pampered Chef cookware, you can sign up to be a consultant on our website. You will then be provided with training materials and support to help you start your business.

2. How do I find customers to sell the cookware to?

There are a few ways to find customers to sell our cookware to. You can start by reaching out to friends and family, hosting cooking parties or events, or utilizing social media to reach a wider audience.

3. Do I need to purchase inventory to sell?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you do not need to purchase any inventory. You can take orders from customers and place them through our website, and the products will be shipped directly to your customers.

4. How do I make money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you earn a commission on every sale you make. The more you sell, the higher your commission rate becomes. You can also earn bonuses for meeting sales goals and recruiting new consultants to join your team.

5. Are there any sales quotas or requirements?

There are no sales quotas or requirements to maintain as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we do encourage our consultants to actively promote and sell our products to be successful in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristina21
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • yumyummum